No announcement yet.

The Nintendo gamecube, or shamecube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nintendo gamecube, or shamecube?

The Nintendo Gamecube sucks! Sorry to you loyal Nintendo fans, but it just sucked. Whan I first played it I was like "What I thought it would be better!" The games suck(except Super smash bros. melee which was alright). The graphics poor, sound poor. If you don't belive me go to TOYS'R'Us and look at the price of the Gamecube compared to the PS2 and X-Box.

Awesome thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
      Awesome thread.
      Thanks Sir Fancylot. People who think they are going to buy a Gamecube take my advice DO NOT BUY IT!!! SAVE UP FOR A PS2 OR X-BOX!!!

Comment

yea gamecube sucks tha only good game whas super smash,tales of symphonia and resident evil 4.... but now that resident evil 4 is on ps2 game cube is assed out lol

PS2 is tha best
        Xbox is iight games arent all that
        Xbox360 its good but not worth its like an expansion pack for x box lol wait till PS3 comes out ma man haha its gonna be a wrap

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Another Sony Fanboy Rant

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Another Sony Fanboy Rant
            what are u a gamecube fan?? sorry i hurt ur feelings lol thas jus what i think and hopefully everyone else thinks tha same.... x box 360 whas released to early...game cube isnt doing any good....... tha PSP is better than gamecube... sony is gonna take over so ima have to zzzzzzzzzzzzz on x box 360 and gamecube

Comment

playstation and xbox are the same almost

playstation especially just makes the same boring games over n over with different titles

sega used to be the best but nintendo took that mantle when sega went bankrupt

dreamcast was better than all 3 of the current consoles are

playstation control design is also terrible

atm id say it goes

GC
              Xbox
              Dreamcast
              Megadrive
              Game Boy
              PS2

in order of how much i enjoy playing

playstation is only good for football games

psp is also a waste of time

Comment

The Xbox is the most powerful system of the 3 (excluding 360 atm, for obvious reasons) but has its limitations because it is basically a computer and can only be used as thus. THe Gamecube is the 2nd best of the 3 systems in terms of power and performance. THe PS2 blinds people with a ridiculous amount a games into thinking the system is great. Play Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube and PS2 and look at the difference... it makes PS2 look like an SNES.

Gamecube's only flaw was creating mini disks. While they're extremely powerful and a great way to use a consul game system, the problem is game creators. They don't want to have to create normal CD's then mini disks as well, so many say **** it. They always try to do something innovative and ingenius but it backfires more often than not. The revolution is hella cool, but I'll doubt I'll get it... or any of the new consuls for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
                  Awesome thread.
                  i was being sarcastic

Comment

dude...i bought the gamecube when it first came out cause i was O.C.D'ing over it so it was like $300 and all the games they come out with for it are for 12 and under. I think i'd get more out of it if i just emptied out the insides and used it as a lunch box

Comment

Working...
                    X