• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White: "I told Floyd to his FACE that he is what's WRONG with boxing"

Dana White: ‘Floyd Mayweather is what’s wrong with boxing’
    Rick Chandler
    Jul 22, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT

Originally posted by Dana White
    I’m a huge, huge Manny Pacquiao fan. He is boxing right now. Floyd Mayweather, and Floyd and I go way back and I told Floyd to his face too, Floyd is one of the big problems with boxing. Holding out, not taking this fight with Manny Pacquiao, and doing what he’s doing. I think Manny Pacquiao is boxing. Everything about him is positive and I love the guy.

I used to talk like Floyd Mayweather when I was involved in boxing. I talked just like him, until I educated myself about this sport. These guys are amazing athletes, Floyd Mayweather is one of the best boxers ever, (and) Sean Sherk will whoop his ass in under two minutes. Any day that Mayweather wants to put his money and his ass where his mouth is, I’m ready. If he wants to step up, let’s do it. I’m willing to put together a fight for Sean Sherk and Floyd Mayweather with numbers that would make sense for Floyd. And I guarantee you he would not accept it. Floyd Mayweather would never fight in the UFC because he would get his head ripped off.
    http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/201...g-with-boxing/
    Yes
    46.53%
    No
    47.52%
    Maybe
    5.94%

Dana White aint got 50mil.

Comment

What would happen to Sean Sherk in a boxing ring?

Good luck finding money that is right... Ha.

Comment

dana white is an idiot with too much power.

Comment

nothing new.

a lot of famous people have said the same thing.

Comment

UFC 155-lb. Champion Sean Sherk, Positive for Steroids

No one cared about this 3 days and no one cares now.

Comment

I don't doubt Dana told Floyd that directly to him. Whether or not Floyd really cared is a different story.

Comment

What an idiot show some class.

First off Sean Sherk isnt **** and I find it funny how dana will say so and so wont fight in the UFC yet he cut james toney after one fight and wouod never allow an of his fighters to try professnal boxing because he already knows whatll happen.

Sean sherk gtfoh..maybe if dana would be like floyd and push for better testing he wouldnt have so many of his fighters getting suspended for ped's.

As a matter fact..sean sherk has tested positive for peds...

Comment

The only way Sherk would win is by taking Floyd down to the ground. I don't think any UFC fighters would risk standing up against Boxers. As long Floyd would avoid few of his kicks and avoid his takedown, then he would box the **** out of Sherk.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    Dana White: ‘Floyd Mayweather is what’s wrong with boxing’
                    Rick Chandler
                    Jul 22, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/201...g-with-boxing/
                    Floyd Mayweather is a boxer not some ****sexual who rolls on a mat with another man.What's wrong with Dana,if his fighter wants to fight Floyd ,I'm sure Floyd would take the fight as long as boxing rules are observed.

Comment

Working...
                    X