Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor was about to sign with UFC but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah exactly, plus it would make White look better. Rather than the guy that couldn't sign Fedor, he comes out and says he made one more attempt to sign him before he and Lesnar retired from MMA.

And Rampage might make a lot, but most UFC guys make like 50 grand at the most and rely on the bonuses for more, compared to boxers who make at least 6 figures per fight if they're good, 7 if they're elite and NFL, NBA, MLB guys who make 10s and 100s of millions over their careers for top guys and 6 to 7 figures for the lower level guys. That's why there was that whole ESPN documentary on UFC fighter pay. Of course, the guys that were taken care of claimed otherwise, but those were only the stars that were paid a lot more that the owners liked. WWE does that same thing. They pamper and pay well their top guys and favorites and treat the rest like pieces of meat, tossing them aside when they feel they're no longer needed.

Comment

That anybody still believes a single word Dana White, on any single topic, whatsoever, full stop, is a clear indicator of such a person's lack of intelligence.

That's all.

Comment

That's not to denigrate the posters discussing in the thread about the topic (well, except Swizzy).

But, it is still a true statement.

Here's some life advice. Never trust a complete liar. Wow, funny I'd even have to say that.

So, any discussion which starts with " 'Dana' says (...)" should be dismissed at face value. Because the man is simply a complete liar. (Since I'm sure that the nitwits need explanation, 'complete liar' doesn't mean that every single statement he makes is a lie. It means that he lies with great regularity, which is an indisputable statement. So, therefore, you simply can't believe anything he says. Ever known a person who lies often? Did you trust them? If "no", why would you ever trust what Dana White says?)

Comment

Yep. Speaking of lying and being phony, did you guys hear this report where White said he was actually glad Randy Couture is working with Bellator so that he doesn't have to work with him anymore? What a phony. Typical corporate suits. They praise you when you're working with them and then badmouth you when you're gone. Real classy Dana.

Here's the article on Bleacher Report, with a Tweet reposted:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=mma

Kind of like how he tried to downplay Fedor's career and legacy just because he couldn't sign him. The fact that Fedor didn't sign with the UFC makes me an even bigger fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            That's not to denigrate the posters discussing in the thread about the topic (well, except Swizzy).

But, it is still a true statement.

Here's some life advice. Never trust a complete liar. Wow, funny I'd even have to say that.

So, any discussion which starts with " 'Dana' says (...)" should be dismissed at face value. Because the man is simply a complete liar. (Since I'm sure that the nitwits need explanation, 'complete liar' doesn't mean that every single statement he makes is a lie. It means that he lies with great regularity, which is an indisputable statement. So, therefore, you simply can't believe anything he says. Ever known a person who lies often? Did you trust them? If "no", why would you ever trust what Dana White says?)
            you're just a sad troll.

your opinions have just as much value as Dana's cuz you only post with your hateful sentiments.

if Dana donated $100 mill to Japan's Tsunami relief, you would still twist that into something negative.

Don't blame Dana just because you don't like what you see in the Mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              you're just a sad troll.

your opinions have just as much value as Dana's cuz you only post with your hateful sentiments.

if Dana donated $100 mill to Japan's Tsunami relief, you would still twist that into something negative.

Don't blame Dana just because you don't like what you see in the Mirror.
              How about you do something more productive and demonstrate where I was wrong in my statements.

Comment

How about you do something more productive and demonstrate where I was wrong in my statements.
                it has nothing to do with that particular post because I don't know if Dana is lying or not. If I had to put money on it, I would say he probably is because of the way he brought the story out and the way he said everything.

My point was that your posts about Dana(and UFC) are 100% biased against him. It doesn't matter what he does.

And then instead of arguing the point, you always attack the posters as if they are Dana themselves. It shows a clear personal issue. Is Dana your estranged dad or something?
                Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-02-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

it has nothing to do with that particular post because I don't know if Dana is lying or not. If I had to put money on it, I would say he probably is because of the way he brought the story out and the way he said everything.

My point was that your posts about Dana(and UFC) are 100% biased against him. It doesn't matter what he does.

And then instead of arguing the point, you always attack the posters as if they are Dana themselves. It shows a clear personal issue. Is Dana your estranged dad or something?
                  Actually, it matters completely.

Everything I say is based on reasoned analysis.

Everyone is biased. I am biased against Zuffa and Dana White for their contribution to the corruptness and deprivation of MMA. I'm also biased against Dana White because he's a classless dirtbag.

However, that is beside the point because all I present is based on legitimate criticism and valid analysis.

And I attack posters who perpetuate the propaganda and lies espoused by Dana White himself, because this is something that needs to be done to counteract the lies and manipulation; and who hang on his nuts as if he's someone to actually look up to, because I find it pathetic.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-04-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Actually, it matters completely.

Everything I say is based on reasoned analysis.

Everyone is biased. I am biased against Zuffa and Dana White for their contribution to the corruptness and deprivation of MMA. I'm also biased against Dana White because he's a classless dirtbag.

However, that is beside the point because all I present is based on legitimate criticism and valid analysis.

And I attack posters who perpetuate the propaganda and lies espoused by Dana White himself, because this is something that needs to be done to counteract the lies and manipulation, and hang on his nuts as if he's someone to actually look up to, because I find it pathetic.
                    the bolded sums up your mindset.

there is no way anyone can argue with you with any amount of common sense.

Comment

the bolded sums up your mindset.

there is no way anyone can argue with you with any amount of common sense.
                      The first is in no way an out of place descriptive statement (though it's a typo, I meant to say depraved state, not deprivation).

the second is what's called a colloquial expression.

And you can't argue with me because you are incapable of undermining anything I have said, so you have to accuse me of being irrational.
                      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X