No announcement yet.

Clips of Margarito getting his hands wrapped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips of Margarito getting his hands wrapped

A couple clips in this video about the results of Margs handwraps show him at the gym getting his hands wrapped. He seems to be very aware of whats going on in my opinion. Dunno how someone could plant anything without him knowing.

The vid is in spanish.

He's playing dumb. He can't be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
      A couple clips in this video about the results of Margs handwraps show him at the gym getting his hands wrapped. He seems to be very aware of whats going on in my opinion. Dunno how someone could plant anything without him knowing.

The vid is in spanish.

Good find! Looks pretty aware to me...and that was just for training LOL

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
        He's playing dumb. He can't be that stupid.
        Carbón es culpable

Comment

maybe he's just putting on a show for the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            maybe he's just putting on a show for the camera?
            So he usually looks away when they wrap his hands?

Comment

According to reports, the substance was found inside the knuckle pads. So maybe Margarito didn't see it. But as Barrera points out, he should have been able to feel something was on his knuckles.

Comment

The sad thing about all this, is that I don't think Marg needed to wrap his hands, I really don't.

I also don't think he did it in everyone of his previous fights. It's a disgrace to boxing what he has done and I find it hard to believe he didn't know.

I think the punishment should be very severe and I think his career is hanging in the balance.

Sad day for boxing and really a stain on the career of Margarito, a guy I thought was a huge overachiever to begin with but that's what I liked about the guy.

Comment

Let it rest. Those who are not convinced that Margorito knew about the illegal wrapping is beyond reach.

Comment

he's playing dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X