No announcement yet.

Be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    If Abril was Mexican I wonder if you would be singing the same tune and that is the point. Am not impressed with your bigotry.
    If Rios WASNT Mexican I wonder if you would be singing the same tune and that is the point. Am not impressed with your bigotry.

Comment

Sometimes over hyped fighters by the boxing biz get exposed and proven to be not as good as advertised but whats wrong with disliking a fighter and wanting him to lose anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        When you guys say exposed or waiting to be exposed, in all reality do you really mean you just want that person to lose. From what I read on most, notall, but most exposed posts is just an excuse for the guy to not blatantly come out and say I fu.cking hate this guy and want him to lose. Man up, be honest with yourselves.
        That's exactly what it means. They want the guy to lose because of a number of reasons. The guy may be a duck, a braggart, boring in the ring, or simply not of your kind, Mexican, Cuban, etc. Some fans have very shallow reasons to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Sometimes over hyped fighters by the boxing biz get exposed and proven to be not as good as advertised but whats wrong with disliking a fighter and wanting him to lose anyway?

Not a damn thing, just people are overly sensitive here.

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
            I love danny garica, canelo and rios. But i do think at least one of them will get exposed. But by no means do i hate them, and i really dont even want to see them lose.
            exposed as in they were never good or the fighter they fought n lost was the better man that night?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Not a damn thing, just people are overly sensitive here.
              I mean ppl admittedly have favorites and having an antagonist makes things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I mean ppl admittedly have favorites and having an antagonist makes things interesting.
                Basketball , Football , baseball....they all have fans who root for teams, nuthug or whatever...paint faces ,tattoos ,jersey wearing ,hat wearing... its always that way. No different in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  lmfao you cant read, i said i was born in mexico and didnt move to usa till I was 6 and didnt learn english till i was 8, was in esl classes and shit, what other language would i have learned in mexico idiot. pero sabes que wey, pensar que querer porque soy mexicano cien por cien. ey usted los cubanos/PR son nada pero puro mayates valen verga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this back and forth was mad funny. But I guess its over now. HAHAAHA

Comment

People only say that stuff to troll and ruffle feathers.

Any boxer can lose any fight, in boxing anybody can be "exposed" (aka have a real bad night.)

Comment

I feel like the term has been mis-used a lot. Exposed shouldn't mean that a fighter was beaten. Exposed means that a glaring weakness was discovered that wasn't there earlier.

The two best examples I could think of is:

- When it became blatantly obvious that Miguel Cotto began to seriously fade in the championship rounds
                      - Manny Pacquiao becomes a frustrated mess if his opponent doesn't stand there and take punches

Comment

Working...
                      X