Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did running get so hard for me all of sudden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    Just last week I was able to run 5 miles. I could have run 10 miles if I wanted to. Today when I ran it was so difficult. I was breathing hard. I wasn't running as fast. I just felt heavy. I could barely run two miles. I refuse to believe that two bottles of beer can make that much difference. That, to me, just doesn't make sense logically. Can anyone help me out here?? Is it because I was running at a different time than when I normally run?
    Its just one of those things mate.

Some days I train or go running and feel like an absolute beast and other days I struggle.

I put it down to what I've eaten/drunk. How tired I am from previous training.

If you had 2 bottles of beer it may have affected you and slightly dehydrated you.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
      Its just one of those things mate.

Some days I train or go running and feel like an absolute beast and other days I struggle.

I put it down to what I've eaten/drunk. How tired I am from previous training.

If you had 2 bottles of beer it may have affected you and slightly dehydrated you.
      ^^ this, some days you have off days. I dont think you can really tell or pinpoint the reason just from one bad day. If its a general trend or something thats different. But some days you just dont have the energy.

Comment

Working...
      X