Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this car worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid about 25k for my truck. . . I got it in february of 2009. . Have about 30k miles on it now. . I could sell it for 20k still. . . 5k for three years ain't bad considering it was bought new . .

Civics are hte same way. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Lol.

The car doesn't have 187,000 miles on it. Kilometer's.

As far as paying that price, thread starter, no. But you can't find a Camry or Accord?

Price range, it might not be pretty, but it will last you a LONG time, if you take care of it.

I had a 1988 Toyota Camry that lasted me over 6 years, after careless people had it.

Just needed some TLC, and it took me EVERYWHERE. Thing would start up if I was in Truckee, or the Mojave, and bring me home. Without fail.

If this is your first car, choose prudent. My first junk broke down in front of my High School, lol. I might have looked cool doing so, but pushing that big ***** down the road was pretty humbling.
      Bro you drive a bicycle what are you doing in a thread about cars??

Comment

Im looking around at various websites for the resale value and $3200 is good

Comment

Being a honda with some mileage for the love of god get the timing belt checked when you take it for an inspection. I'd say the price is high but I'm going off of the Canadian market.

Service history is also a plus, regular oil changes with prolong the life of an engine substantially. I know everyone will say "Thats obvious." But you'd be surprised how many people do not do regular maintenance and then ***** when something goes wrong.

Also if you do end up buying any honda, keep an eye on the oil level every time you fill your gas tank. No matter what anyone else tell you honda engines all burn oil. That is why I always bought toyota/nissan.

That being said there isn't much that can beat the fuel efficiency of a honda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Bro you drive a bicycle what are you doing in a thread about cars??

You're right. I'll start posting our next duel on rickshaw rampage.

You don't want it....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You're right. I'll start posting our next duel on rickshaw rampage.

You don't want it....
              LOL

Comment

If ya want a cheap car with style buy a pacer...

...or just a cheap car like Yugo.

Comment

hell no i have a 94 on the side and i would sell that thing for 1,000 probably going to give it to a family member .

Shoot here in SA i see tons of much much better cars for good deals .

Im talking 03,04 type vehicles
                  Last edited by FirePunch; 03-13-2012, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...ge%3AMin%2CMax

I dont know jack about cars.. I just want a car that is fuel efficient and affordable..
                    I live in Aus and this car is $3200
                    2300$ MAX lol

Comment

80s toyota pickup with r22 motor.

Comment

Working...
                      X