They're Bombing Gaza Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^some truth never hurts in this situation

Comment

People need to realize that the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with terrorists it has everything to do with forcing the Palestinian people out, by humiliation, degradation and slaughter.

Zionism is about colonialism, imperialism and ethnic cleansing.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        a) The report doesn't say what targets were hit so the medicl supply building story is more likely tru as it is an eyewitness account from the ground and b) the BBC report was posted at 10 am GMT after the first air strikes.

The later raid, reported live from the tweets on here is not mentioned in this report.
        The alleged medical building bombing was supposed to have occurred on Feb 9th. It was not reported anywhere apart from youtube when the video depicting the event was apparently posted before the event happened.

Anti-Israeli? When they beat you like this for carrying humanotarian aid you might not like that government:

The flotilla was a contentious and deliberately provocative stunt which had nothing to do with actually providing humanitarian aid to people who needed it and everything to do with delivering a black eye to the image of Israel. I won't comment on the veracity of his claim that he was attacked in the detention centre, but I will take issue with the assertion that this man was beaten for "carrying humanitarian aid".

Comment

As I have said and as I consistently maintain, Israel/Palestine is a complicated issue in which neither side smell of roses and it cannot be boiled down to a simple morality tale. There's no Good Guy in the White Hat in this story.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            As I have said and as I consistently maintain, Israel/Palestine is a complicated issue in which neither side smell of roses and it cannot be boiled down to a simple morality tale. There's no Good Guy in the White Hat in this story.
            Please don't try to equal this out, the blockade is just another example of Israel attempting to play god with peoples lives. They are dictating every single aspect of the people of Gazas existence even basic amenities are not allowed through.

The ever expanding settlements in the west bank and the ongoing starvation of Gaza has become excepted norms because of the main stream media.

People have to constantly fight for that cold hard facts to be known. We have all witnessed main stream media play mega phone to the government, and attempt to turn this situation into some kind of equal battle. They tirelessly struggle to equate a man with a home made bomb with over 60 years of disposetion starvation and ethnic cleansing.

This pathetic excuse for media wants you to feel that a man with a beard and a ruck sack is more of threat to humanity than the sophisticated killing machines produced by Loki and B.A.E systems every day.
            Last edited by -Lowkey-; 02-25-2011, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
              Please don't try to equal this out, the blockade is just another example of Israel attempting to play god with peoples lives. They are dictating every single aspect of the people of Gazas existence even basic amenities are not allowed through.

The ever expanding settlements in the west bank and the ongoing starvation of Gaza has become excepted norms because of the main stream media.

People have to constantly fight for that cold hard facts to be known. We have all witnessed main stream media play mega phone to the government, and attempt to turn this situation into some kind of equal battle. They tirelessly struggle to equate a man with a home made bomb with over 60 years of disposetion starvation and ethnic cleansing.

This pathetic excuse for media wants you to feel that a man with a beard and a ruck sack is more of threat to humanity than the sophisticated killing machines produced by Loki and B.A.E systems every day.
              The situation in Palestine and Israel is considerably more complex than simply being able to pick sides and designate a good guy and a bad guy. Do I keep on having to repeat myself?

Comment

The situation in Palestine and Israel is considerably more complex than simply being able to pick sides and designate a good guy and a bad guy. Do I keep on having to repeat myself?
                You don't actually know much about what's going on or happening there do you? I'm talking about the average Palestinian man women and child made to live through extreme oppression at the hands of the Zionist regime. I don't need someone with evidently limited knowledge telling me about how complex a situation is.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                  You don't actually know much about what's going on or happening there do you? I'm talking about the average Palestinian man women and child made to live through extreme oppression at the hands of the Zionist regime. I don't need someone with evidently limited knowledge telling me about how complex a situation is.
                  That's three or four times now you've tried to convince me that the situation is simple by talking about the plight of Palestinians. Maybe you can persuade me of the simplicity by conjuring up more folksy images of men making "home made" rockets in his basement, or maybe wearing "just a rucksack". Perhaps this will make me forget the fact that these "home made rockets" are used to deliberately target and kill civilians, and that the rucksack is filled with explosives for a similar purpose. Perhaps if you tell me about how the evil jews are so mean I can forget about the fact that the ruling Palestinian party's stated aim according to their manifesto is to exterminate jews. Hey I might even forget that said party's first act when achieving executive power in the region was to round up and MURDER their fellow Palestinians who had the misfortune to belong to the Palestinian Authority.

Like I keep on saying, this situation is complex and cannot be whittled down to Jew=bad, Arab=good. When you stop doing that then I will be able to stop too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mast View Post
                    freedom fighters not 'Militants'.

There is no such thing as 'Israeli' territory just land they stole from the Arabs. Those 'civilians' are invading terrorists.

But thanks for the fox news propaganda.
                    I don't watch fox news, Dilbert.

Comment

I don't watch fox news, Dilbert.
                      Yea Squeal. I try to take Fox news in very small doses. I dont care for that Bill O'Reilly fella at all, and fox news always seem to have some kind of slant to it. But so does CNN. It's hard to get news nowadays thats not blatently biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X