No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson Puts The Hurt on Kendall Holt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson Puts The Hurt on Kendall Holt

WASHINGTON — The prevailing feeling entering their IBF junior welterweight title fight Friday night was that Kendall Holt was more likely to knock out Lamont Peterson than vice versa.

The determined, relentless Peterson overpowered the heavy-handed Holt, however, and won their ESPN2 main event by eighth-round technical knockout to retain his 140-pound championship. Peterson, who dropped Holt in the fourth and sixth rounds, unloaded a barrage of power punches to a defenseless Holt’s head early in the eighth round and referee Tony Weeks stopped the fight with a disoriented, hurt Holt still on his feet. [Click Here To Read More]

Anybody know if they do proper drug testing in Washington DC?

Comment

His drug chip is still working I see.

Comment

My understanding is that if he used roids to bulk up, they're not going to automatically deflate as soon as he stops taking them. He built the muscles, now all he has to do is maintain them.

Comment

Cycling off them roids

Comment

the doctors explained his health condition and the commissions aproved. so i'm good. keep whoopping ass peterson.

Comment

Why does Lamont Peterson look like Lou Ferigno ( The Incredible Hulk ) ?

Comment

i need that test pellet bad !

Comment

fk this dude.... cheat

Comment

This cheating POS should be banned for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X