Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Pacquiao got exposed as an B class fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I mean lets face it,
    The man has no plan B, Whether is game plan was to stay on the outside to try avoid getting countered it didn't work for him.

He got reckless and wild, and got knocked the fuck out.

Reckon its time he hung em' up, two straight losses, fu
    ck outta here...
    That B class fighter has Floyd running from a match and that B class fighter would destroy Broner, that's all I know.

Comment

Henry Armstrong didn't have a plan b and he turned out ok.

Comment

Honestly the OP is such a braindead imbecile. The forum software should have some way of detecting too much stupidity and blocking such posts. Although of course that would result in epic inactivity here on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32
          I mean lets face it,
          The man has no plan B, Whether is game plan was to stay on the outside to try avoid getting countered it didn't work for him.

He got reckless and wild, and got knocked the fu ck out.

Reckon its time he hung em' up, two straight losses, **** outta here...
          It sounds like u lost alot of money betting against pac man...loser

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's one of those B class fighters with A++ talent

Comment

Manny is a B level fighter IMO. Made a living beating up margarita, shane, clottely, 145 pound hoya, and 145 pound Cotto. Not impressive at all.

Comment

Jan jab left straight! All pac is/was! Do i hate on him? Maybe, but because i felt he was dirty. No proof i know but its what i feel. To each his own. But exposed as a B class fighter, NO. PED's will take you so far but without worldclass talent its just PED's. he didnt get exposed but it is what it is!

TEST THEM ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  Manny is a B level fighter IMO. Made a living beating up margarita, shane, clottely, 145 pound hoya, and 145 pound Cotto. Not impressive at all.
                  That makes Cotto a D- fighter don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                    That makes Cotto a D- fighter don't you think?
                    It makes them made to order weight drained weakened opponents , Manny refuses to fight Cotto without boiling him down , think about it kid , there should not be forced handicaps that hurt fighters , Manny made his name of doing it .

Take the CWs away and Manny struggles with all and gets pole axed , the CWs didnt mean anything did they ? lol , you Pac fanboys know all about hype and nothing about boxing .

Comment

Working...
                    X