Hope everyone here enjoys their Thanksgiving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone here enjoys their Thanksgiving

Be safe and enjoy your time with your friends and family

You to Larry. Dont go twitter threatening any has been rappers.

Comment

I hate the holidays. No need to explain.

Comment

I hope all you have a good holiday.

Comment

Entirely too many threads created by this character. As I keep scrolling down, after every thee threads there is a thread by TS, just on the first page. A 3 to 1 ratio. The Free market forces of the Lounge suggest that there is not enough demand for this poster's threads but he is supplying us with too many of them anyway, thus creating a sort of deficit. Therefore the solution to this problem is for this "Larry" to cut down on the amount of posts and be more of a conservative with the bandwidth of boxingscene, choosing when and what he posts more wisely instead of artificially pumping up his post count.

Ultimately what this is heading to is a posting bubble which will result in a burst in the form of a permanent ban from our ever so wisely central planning moderators. Your posting cliff is coming...you better watch yourself

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            Be safe and enjoy your time with your friends and family
            You too Larry. In fact I hope all you Americans have a great one. Kick back, enjoy your days off and have a cold one. Just make sure the cold one is a Canadian beer. They have more kick

Comment

Comment

Happy Bird Day Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  You too Larry. In fact I hope all you Americans have a great one. Kick back, enjoy your days off and have a cold one. Just make sure the cold one is a Canadian beer. They have more kick

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                    Entirely too many threads created by this character. As I keep scrolling down, after every thee threads there is a thread by TS, just on the first page. A 3 to 1 ratio. The Free market forces of the Lounge suggest that there is not enough demand for this poster's threads but he is supplying us with too many of them anyway, thus creating a sort of deficit. Therefore the solution to this problem is for this "Larry" to cut down on the amount of posts and be more of a conservative with the bandwidth of boxingscene, choosing when and what he posts more wisely instead of artificially pumping up his post count.

Ultimately what this is heading to is a posting bubble which will result in a burst in the form of a permanent ban from our ever so wisely central planning moderators. Your posting cliff is coming...you better watch yourself
                    what??????????

Comment

Working...
                    X