No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Begins Shooting Remake of Visayan Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Begins Shooting Remake of Visayan Movie

WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire begins shooting a remake of a Visayan movie starring the late world junior lightweight champion Gabriel “Flash” Elorde and Gloria Sevilla at the Elorde Gym on Thursday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yup, hype up Arce as much as you can to make it sound like a legit fight. I hope this backfires and Arce KOs him.
    Last edited by tranquilo; 08-03-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Donaire, you disgraceful ducker, nobody wants to see that fight. Take El Chacal already instead of remaking movies !

Comment

Where is this fight happening at is it L.A or Houston

Comment

In fairness, let Mares and Rigo figth each other, then, the winner fights Donaire.
          Donaire has 2 Belts already(WBO & IBF)

Comment

This clown is running scared from Rigondeaux. Its embarrassing because they're both top rank fighters and it would be an easy fight to make and makes so much sense. I dont get it i mean its not like donaire is protecting an 0. I guess he really is scared that rigondeaux is gonna beat all kinds of **** out of him.

Comment

What's up with filipino boxers doing movies lol. Almost as bad a cliche as black fighters rapping.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                This clown is running scared from Rigondeaux. Its embarrassing because they're both top rank fighters and it would be an easy fight to make and makes so much sense. I dont get it i mean its not like donaire is protecting an 0. I guess he really is scared that rigondeaux is gonna beat all kinds of **** out of him.
                If I were Bob, I wouldn't rush to make this fight either... He'd be missing out on a LOT of money for this potential super fight

I guess that's a side to boxing boxing fans will never understand... Boxing depends on super fights

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  If I were Bob, I wouldn't rush to make this fight either... He'd be missing out on a LOT of money for this potential super fight

I guess that's a side to boxing boxing fans will never understand... Boxing depends on super fights
                  Don't forget, Bob loves to marinate to death sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X