Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul ''Canelo'' Alavrez vs Miguel Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    life goes on. I have no sympathy for stupidity.

Canelo vs Cotto is actually better than canelo vs williams.

Make it happen.
    Riding a motorcycle makes you stupid?

Comment

I spose I'd be equally excited to see it, and this actually deserves to be on PPV

(just for now, though) I'd prefer Kirkland... I just really wanna see that

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        life goes on. I have no sympathy for stupidity.

Canelo vs Cotto is actually better than canelo vs williams.

Make it happen.
        WTF r u talking about?

It was a motorcycle accident... Not a drug overdose... ******

Comment

Why Cotto? He just lost a fight so let's reward him with a PPV vs Canelo? Hell nah.

There's Kirkland, Quintana, Molina (lost but was winning and got shafted once AGAIN) and there's Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Why Cotto? He just lost a fight so let's reward him with a PPV vs Canelo? Hell nah.

There's Kirkland, Quintana, Molina (lost but was winning and got shafted once AGAIN) and there's Lara.
            Kirkland would be fine, imo. There's no way he's fighting Lara.

Comment

You guys need to relax. Giving this guy crap for starting this thread. Yeah, it's soon. Yeah, it sucks, what happened to P. Williams. But it DID happen. And they're probably already looking for another opponent. No reason why we shouldn't be talking about it. It doesn't make you less sensitive to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Kirkland would be fine, imo. There's no way he's fighting Lara.
                Some people will disagree with me but I think the easier ones would be Kirkland or Quintana. And I don't mean easier ones to make but his best chances at winning.

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Krkland but its not gonna happen because of an injury i believe....I'd favor Cotto....he is a little too seasoned and he has enough left to beat Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Some people will disagree with me but I think the easier ones would be Kirkland or Quintana. And I don't mean easier ones to make but his best chances at winning.
                    Absolutely agree.

Comment

Were you people raised by dogs? A man's life just ended. A warrior of the sport you're a fan of, and you can't show the tiniest amount of respect?

Disgusting.
                      Last edited by Paclan; 05-28-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X