No announcement yet.

New York Giants= disgraceful cheating football team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Giants= disgraceful cheating football team

I don't remember my Eagles doing this ****. If so post a video of them recently doing something like this. (recently as in 5 years or so).

They probably would have won the game anyways because The Rams suck ass and make too many mistakes, but thats besides the point.

That's not cheating. Teams do this to Brady all the time. It's stupid and disgraceful to the game tho.

I view it in the same light as flopping in a basketball game. Blame soccer.

Comment

Every team in the NFL does that!
      It's the oldest trick in the book. . .

Comment

It's crap, and how come I don't notice it as often? Is it because the announcers don't point it out all the time or am I just not glued to my seat to see it?

***** way to play football, it even annoys me how teams can just kneel down instead of playing the game to the finish. That gets me mad especially in close games.

I do however love the shoot-outs in overtime. First team to score is how it should be atleast in the regular season. I can understand the dramatic part of it in the playoffs to have it as each team get possession of the football.

Comment

Giants looked like **** last night. Hopefully the Eagles put a beating on them next week just to get the sour taste out of our mouth for that loss. I hope Kafka starts too just to rub it in on the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Giants looked like **** last night. Hopefully the Eagles put a beating on them next week just to get the sour taste out of our mouth for that loss. I hope Kafka starts too just to rub it in on the Giants.
            Aren't Vick and Young both hurt? I was expecting Kafka to play. We'd probably lose if young plays seeing how he doesn't even know all the play-calls just yet, while Kafka does.

Comment

You can't compare that to a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                Why not? Both are disgraceful, even tho a flop they can gain points that way in basketball. In football it can take football teams out of their momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Aren't Vick and Young both hurt? I was expecting Kafka to play. We'd probably lose if young plays seeing how he doesn't even know all the play-calls just yet, while Kafka does.
                  Well both Vick and Young may be able to play next week. If Vick gets cleared he will start and Young had a hamstring injury but he should be back in soon.

I would rather have Young in there because the offense is based on Vicks athleticism and although Young isnt quite that athletic he can at least fit the mold somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    Why? Especially when it's to draw a charge and slow down the other team.

Comment

Working...
                    X