No announcement yet.

Media propaganda against the Zim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Media propaganda against the Zim

So we've all heard about George Zimmerman allegedly assaulting his girl but what we aren't hearing about is why the media are being allowed to publicly try a man found innocent because it fits their agenda. What other country would allow the media to harass a man proven by law to be not guilty because they want propaganda fueled social justice. I don't know what happened in mr Zimmerman's home but neither does that press so why are they instantly labeling him guilty before he's had his day in court? I feel sorry for him because if I was found innocent of a crime but still chastised I'd be angry toward the media too. Sometimes these people push members of the public too far.

The media has been on a crusade from day one to be his judge, jury and executioner. It's up to people to reject this and never allow the system to get him.

The jury saw right through the malicious propaganda and correctly voted not guilty, so yeah people do recognize that the media is propaganda and will slap them down.

MSNBC, CNN and other left wing medias tried for literally a year and a half, 24/7 365 days a year to influence the courts to get a guilty verdict.

That is insane.
    Last edited by Tswordwreturn; 11-20-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

oh boo hoo.. the media would do this **** to anybody. if the pope allegedly assaulted his girlfriend it would be on the news. [if he hypothetically could have one that is]

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        oh boo hoo.. the media would do this **** to anybody. if the pope allegedly assaulted his girlfriend it would be on the news. [if he hypothetically could have one that is]
        There are 314 million people in the country, focusing on one person to try and get them found guilty for well over a year is agenda and propaganda, they would not do this to anybody. Blacks commit far more hate crimes than any other race in the country and these stories would be lucky to even appear on the back page for 1 day.

You seem to have also forgotten that he was found not guilty, it's the left wing media and their supporters who are boo hoo hooing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
          There are 314 million people in the country, focusing on one person to try and get them found guilty for well over a year is agenda and propaganda, they would not do this to anybody. Blacks commit far more hate crimes than any other race in the country and these stories would be lucky to even appear on the back page for 1 day.

You seem to have also forgotten that he was found not guilty, it's the left wing media and their supporters who are boo hoo hooing now.
          so this isn't about zimmerman, it's about your perceived racial injustice towards white conservatives. yawwnn. that story gets old. if you are a class that cries oppression when you are in a position of power, you are going to get no sympathy. the odds aren't stacked against you.. the odds are stacked in your favor and because something doesn't go your way, it doesn't mean it's oppression. zimmerman isn't even fully white so I don't see why you see him as a beacon of this oppression.

crying foul with the media gets old too. maybe it isn't that the media has a liberal bias. maybe, it's that facts do.. simply for being facts. we all know how the right tends to hate those.

fact is: a woman has accused zimmerman, who is now a public figure, of assaulting her. he has a previous history of this before and has been in the spotlight for it. so the news is going to cover it. whether you like it or not. I haven't seen any news organization calling for his hanging or or the courts to throw the book at him. they're simply covering the story fanatically for ratings like they always do.

they'll cover anything that gets viewership regardless of who it is.

Comment

The land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Comment

so this isn't about zimmerman, it's about your perceived racial injustice towards white conservatives. yawwnn. that story gets old. if you are a class that cries oppression when you are in a position of power, you are going to get no sympathy. the odds aren't stacked against you.. the odds are stacked in your favor and because something doesn't go your way, it doesn't mean it's oppression. zimmerman isn't even fully white so I don't see why you see him as a beacon of this oppression.

crying foul with the media gets old too. maybe it isn't that the media has a liberal bias. maybe, it's that facts do.. simply for being facts. we all know how the right tends to hate those.

fact is: a woman has accused zimmerman, who is now a public figure, of assaulting her. he has a previous history of this before and has been in the spotlight for it. so the news is going to cover it. whether you like it or not. I haven't seen any news organization calling for his hanging or or the courts to throw the book at him. they're simply covering the story fanatically for ratings like they always do.

Chuuuuuurchhh

Comment

A black man who is a left wing radical is president with a left wing radical administration supporting him, conservatives are not in power.

Oh and my "perceived racial" for "white" conservatives? How the hell do you know what political ideology these white people have who get attacked? most of them are in blue states and in deep blue cities like NY.

Most likely they aren't white conservatives at all.

"if you are a class that cries oppression when you are in a position of power, you are going to get no sympathy."

That kind of racist malicious attitude is not going to get you any sympathy either... And ironically that is exactly the case for your side atm. Your boy is in power, but you keep crying "oppression"

Comment

**** Zimmerman. It's like, he killed the little black dude, and he still goes around carrying guns and starting trouble. This idiot needs to get justice served on his ass. Zimmerman is an idiot and he represents whats wrong with this country. Look at his past, initiating confrontations against other black people. If you are for Zimmerman, then you are for violence and racism. Zimmerman is a piece of ****. He is half white and half latino. I don't like his ****ing face. He needs to be held responsible for his actions. Since he knows the law, he finds loopholes in it to commit crimes of violence and racism. Zimmerman is a piece of ****.

Comment

Zinnocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.

Comment

Working...
                    X