Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DID Cotto fighting Mosley make him Elite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DID Cotto fighting Mosley make him Elite?

The records betewwen Cotto and Collety are very similar in opposition. Except Mosley being the bigger name and better on Cotto record. Next to him would be Margarito. Mosley beat Mararito down and Margarito beat both Cotto and Collety. So did fighting Mosley boost him up to Elite status?
    Last edited by BOSSHOGG; 06-08-2009, 05:11 PM.

Originally posted by BOSSHOGG View Post
    The records betewwen Cotto and Collety are very similar in opposition. Except Mosley being the bigger name and better on Cotto record. Next to him would be Margarito. Mosley beat Mararito down and Margarito beat both Cotto and Collety. So did fighting Mosley boost him up to Elite status?
    the pic in ur avatar is making my dick elitely big thats al li kno

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      the pic in ur avatar is making my dick elitely big thats al li kno
      lol This is a double thread

Thread dead!!!!

Comment

This **** again?????? Didnt I already owned your ass???????

Comment

Judah was his launching pad, Mosley is his best win.

People started to know Cotto by the Judah fight, but beating Mosley IMO made him an elite. So yea I'd say so.

And I also think Cotto fought and beat a better Zab Judah than what Clottey fought.

Comment

Not really in my view. I had Mosley winning the fight based on the edge in power punch connects and aggressiveness in the championship rounds. Just think what would've happened to Cotto if that was a prime Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by iceta View Post
              not really in my view. I had mosley winning the fight based on the edge in power punch connects and aggressiveness in the championship rounds. Just think what would've happened to cotto if that was a prime mosley?
              2 bad it wasnt. Also mosley started connecting a lil more towards the end but cotto edged him he landed the same amount of punches and was outlanding him the first 7 8 rounds

Comment

WHAT the **** is that in your avatar?

i've never seen anything like it.

Comment

Is this a new spelling, Boss? What does "Collety" mean? Genuine question.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by s a m u r a i View Post
                    is this a new spelling, boss? What does "collety" mean? Genuine question.
                    oops thanks for pointing that out...

Comment

Working...
                    X