Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so why is Darchinyan in the mix? Isn't that the same guy Donaire hit so hard he forgot he was even hit in the fight?

Comment

I actually think Arum might let him fight Mares. The difference is Arum believes Donaire can beat Mares and I think Donaire would be favored to win by most people. Manny could not beat Floyd and Arum new that.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        I actually think Arum might let him fight Mares. The difference is Arum believes Donaire can beat Mares and I think Donaire would be favored to win by most people. Manny could not beat Floyd and Arum new that.
        right and that's why floyd ducked the fight and changed his demands multiple times. doesnt sound like someone who knows that they can win. sounds like a coward and a liar to me. arum matched pac with oscar who was a huge favorite so there goes that silly theory.

Comment

having darchinyan in the mix is garbage.. nonito aint gettin no props from me if he goes with that one

just hope this gets made, seems like nonito is pressuring arum to make this fight...

Comment

Translation=He is fighting Darchinyan

Comment

arum is blocking the donaire-rigondeaux fight. somebody is going to take a loss and the forward luster will decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                right and that's why floyd ducked the fight and changed his demands multiple times. doesnt sound like someone who knows that they can win. sounds like a coward and a liar to me. arum matched pac with oscar who was a huge favorite so there goes that silly theory.
                LMAO!!!! You people are hilarious. I guess since Pac has spent the last year+ being exposed as never being anything close to on Floyd's level. The Floyd's a ducker, coward, etc is all you have left to stand on to help you sleep better at night.

BTW, I still have a hard time saying Pac and sleep in the same paragraph and not LMAO. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

please bob, forget about darchinyan...bring mares or rigo...

Comment

Is their any demand for a Darchinyan rematch?
                    Seems abit of a waste of time and the next time Donaire will be fighting after that will be the summer. Theres two good fights on the table that are possibilities, Rigo and Mares. If we get anything else we might aswel forget about Nonito for the next 6 months.

Comment

arum has the last say so at the toprank table. he never match the opponebts that boxing fans want to see fight each other. but he want the fans to pay money for fights that he wants. donaire vs rigondeaux will never happen. one of them is going to take a loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X