Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Bradley Early Results From Pontiac, Michigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Bradley Early Results From Pontiac, Michigan

SILVERDOME, PONTIAC, MICHIGAN - We are just moments away from the evening's first undercard bout that will up to the battle of undeated fighters. In the main event, WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley was face his unbeaten rival Devon Alexander, the WBC champion, in a high-stakes battle where the winner will become the recognized top-dog at 140-pounds. After years of trash talking, the two young boxers are ready to put everything on the line in the first HBO televised event of 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HBO will only air one fight.

The main event.

Fight starts at 10pm.

Dan Rafael said they should touch gloves at 10:20pm.

Comment

what time is that uk time???

Comment

so still 3 hours from now

Comment

so the undercards are not being streamed? if anyone has a link, id appreciate it....
          cant wait for this, only a couple hours left....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            so the undercards are not being streamed? if anyone has a link, id appreciate it....
            cant wait for this, only a couple hours left....
            i've read that theres a stream that starts at 9pm showing augustus vs paris and diaz vs miranda. possibly the sky sports broadcast thats showing those fights.

Comment

The Sky Sports broadcast starts at 9PM EST so I imagine they will have at least 1 undercard.

Comment

anyone know if its playing on regular HBO for Canada? It says HBO world championship boxing at 10-1130 but the info says Arreola vs Abell but that peace of **** fight happened last night lol this better be some sick joke

Comment

De LA Rosa looks like f***ing garbage from ringside

Comment

My fave 5 in no particular order. The ones I enjoy watching the most.

Sugar Ray Leonard
                    Manny Pacquiao
                    Roberto Duran
                    Aaron Pryor
                    Tommy Hearns

Comment

Working...
                    X