No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Federal Tax Lien Being Released By IRS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Federal Tax Lien Being Released By IRS

The top-notch lawyer and tax counsel of “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao, Atty. Steven Toscher has informed BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that the lien placed on the properties and US bank accounts of Pacquiao “is in the process of being released by the Internal Revenue Service.”

At the same time, Toscher referred to the numerous public reports about tax issues involving boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao and stressed that “many of those reports have contained inaccurate and misleading information and were triggered by the filing of a federal tax lien.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

The irs dont play no games good luck pac

Comment

if Ronnie makes a nickel everytime he writes "fighter of the decade", he should have a pretty sizable nest egg by now........

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        if Ronnie makes a nickel everytime he writes "fighter of the decade", he should have a pretty sizable nest egg by now........
        Makes me want to throw up anytime I read the beginning of any of his articles.

Comment

What's up with that "top notch" lawyer nonsense? This isn't an editorial, Ronnie. Just report the news.

Comment

Would probably believe most of this article if it wasn't Ronnie who wrote it.

Comment

it did not say he does not owe just that they got the property on accounts released. when it's all said and done I hope he does not owe a dime but I hope it reveals who is actually screwing him out of his dough.

Comment

Good job Ronnie.

Comment

So make an article about in process of being released lol, how about just wait until hes released

Comment

For the Neanderthals that want to throw up, hate Ronnie, Hate Pac, just bloat along, the key word for you is:

ABATED : Means omit, annul, remove, put an end to

Comment

Working...
                    X