Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Price ready for top level opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight Povetkin or Haye , Arreola , Pulev , Boytsov ,Adamek ,Thompson...He has the speed of a lhw. And the height to compete against the Klitschkos too. Plus , the Ko power.

Him vs Helenius or Adamek would be interesting. His next fight is against skelton though.

Or maybe his priority should be to get rid of fury.

Comment

[QUOTE=gandhalf;12600930]He should fight Povetkin or Haye , Arreola , Pulev , Boytsov ,Adamek ,Thompson...He has the speed of a lhw. And the height to compete against the Klitschkos too. Plus , the Ko power.

Him vs Helenius or Adamek would be interesting. His next fight is against skelton though.

Or maybe his priority should be to get rid of fury.[/QUOT

yeah I think it makes sense to shut that big idiot up and then go the states to get some experience abroad, get exposure in the US and then, hopefully after beating an arreola/charr etc fight Wlad.

I think the US is so starved of HWs at the minute a good and exciting English HW would get plenty of backing in terms of TV and fans for simply being from the English speaking world rather than the old soviet bloc

Comment

He should fight Arreola next imo

Comment

Fury, Chisora would be a good fight, he is a durable guy. Or one of the Americans. He is ready for a gatekeeper in my opinion, maybe more, but why rush him. No need. He needs rounds more than anything, he keeps knocking everyone out too quick.

Comment

I don't want our guys fighting each other in domestic fights

Chisora v adamek
            Fury vs povetkin
            Price v Arreola

Don't cancel each other out!

Comment

A povetkin fight would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I'm sold on price and have been for a while. I just wish That bum fury would have the balls to step up to the plate.
                Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Fury talking about Price on Channel 5 now.
                Fury has his say hahaha

I look forward to Price knocking this ***** bum out.

Comment

Working...
                X