Marciano quit rather than face Danny Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano quit rather than face Danny Williams

He sensed the oncoming storm.

With Danny's punches being so hard they create freak ruptures in the space-time continuum, he could sense what lay ahead and jacked it all in.

When Danny beat Tyson from his 88 prime (made up to look old so no one would be suspicious) he sent those final punches back into Tyson's personal timestream.

So the punch that felled Larry Holmes was really Danny's, just passing through Tyson's body - Danny had reversed time itself.

This punch travelled back... Larry Holmes used it to beat Ali, who used it to beat Sonny Liston.

Marciano knew he didn't want to be on the end of it and quit like a prime Lockett.

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
    He sensed the oncoming storm.

With Danny's punches being so hard they create freak ruptures in the space-time continuum, he could sense what lay ahead and jacked it all in.

When Danny beat Tyson from his 88 prime (made up to look old so no one would be suspicious) he sent those final punches back into Tyson's personal timestream.

So the punch that felled Larry Holmes was really Danny's, just passing through Tyson's body - Danny had reversed time itself.

This punch travelled back... Larry Holmes used it to beat Ali, who used it to beat Sonny Liston.

Marciano knew he didn't want to be on the end of it and quit like a prime Lockett.
    its a ****ing disgrace aint it son!

Comment

I find this a little hard to believe

Comment

Danny is GOAT

Comment

Everyone is ducking Danny

Comment

Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
            I find this a little hard to believe

You wanna get your ****ing facts straight, son. There was a Ring Magazine special on it.

Comment

****in overrated yank hypejobs, staying in their own country/decade/time stream fighting bums. Duckin the legit HW king

Comment

Originally posted by The Womble Don View Post
                ****in overrated yank hypejobs, staying in their own country/decade/time stream fighting bums. Duckin the legit HW king
                ****ing too right, son. He expected Danny to do all the work. If he'd had any nuts about him he'd have ****ed off Archie Moore, built a time machine and come and faced Danny.

But oh no. Rocky's giving it all the "I'm in the 1950s era, I can't face Danny." BULL****.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                  ****ing too right, son. He expected Danny to do all the work. If he'd had any nuts about him he'd have ****ed off Archie Moore, built a time machine and come and faced Danny.

But oh no. Rocky's giving it all the "I'm in the 1950s era, I can't face Danny." BULL****.
                  Too true too true mate.

Any Yank "legend" past or future that doesnt time travel to face Danny gets nothing from me!

Comment

The movie Hot Fuzz sucked. England can kiss my ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X