Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward-Pavlik, Arreola-Stiverne Signed for 1/26 at Galen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, really surprised Kelly took this fight, but oh well, I'm watchin'. And Arreola-Stiverne, hell yes please.

Comment

It's clear Pavlik is cashing in on his name and I can't blame him for taking this fight even though he's done nothing of note since his return to warrant a fight with Andre. Kelly hasn't even beaten anyone of note and/or beat them in impressive fashion. In fact I think Kelly is only a shell of what he once was.

When it comes to Ward well I'm just disappointed. Ok so his options at Super Middleweight are somewhat limited but there are other big names out there that he could have pursued. Andre took this fight because it has a name attached to it and it will look good on his resume when it's all said and done.

I'm more excited to watch Chris and this other guy duke it out for as long as it lasts. Ward by shut out UD.

Comment

It will be a good double header to entertain the fans, at least.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Ward-Pavlik is going to be another Pavlik-Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by myau1 View Post
              It's clear Pavlik is cashing in on his name and I can't blame him for taking this fight even though he's done nothing of note since his return to warrant a fight with Andre. Kelly hasn't even beaten anyone of note and/or beat them in impressive fashion. In fact I think Kelly is only a shell of what he once was.

When it comes to Ward well I'm just disappointed. Ok so his options at Super Middleweight are somewhat limited but there are other big names out there that he could have pursued. Andre took this fight because it has a name attached to it and it will look good on his resume when it's all said and done.

I'm more excited to watch Chris and this other guy duke it out for as long as it lasts. Ward by shut out UD.
              what are these other big names ? I mean Ward already cleaned up 168lbs, beat Dawson who was the top dog at 175lbs. I know its a mismatch and i agree Ward will destroy Pavlik but i have some difficulty to blame Ward, not his fault is theres nobody remaining

Comment

i hope pavlik has his own rough inside tactics coming into this fight, coz he's gonna need to throw every punch in the book to beat ward. pavlik has a granite chin and has never been knocked out, ward should win this by UD

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                  Ward-Pavlik is going to be another Pavlik-Martinez.
                  No way. Pavlik won 4 straight rounds against Martinez. He'll hardly win a round against Ward.

Comment

Props to Kelly for taking this one..... Don't think its going to end well for him

Comment

The only explanation I can come up with is Kelly knows his time is short and wants to cash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X