No announcement yet.

talked to a blind guy at a strip club lastnight after local boxing card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talked to a blind guy at a strip club lastnight after local boxing card

I ended up at a strip club after a local boxing card & to my amazement I met a blind guy drinking there.nice fellow but he's blind! He even said to me " I wish I could see the girls"...found it kinda funny but odd...he went for lap dances though.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I ended up at a strip club after a local boxing card & to my amazement I met a blind guy drinking there.nice fellow but he's blind! He even said to me " I wish I could see the girls"...found it kinda funny but odd...he went for lap dances though.
    Just cause you cannot see ******* does not mean you cant feel them lol.

Comment

imagine if he stumbled upon a tranny

"nice **** babe... woah WTF?!?!?!"

Comment

Not sure if the part of meeting a guy after a boxing match means it belongs in the NSB, but OK.

Comment

What the FUCK is this doing in NSB??

What next - you had a hair cut and bought a tin of peas? I'll KILL YOU, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            What the FUCK is this doing in NSB??

What next - you had a hair cut and bought a tin of peas? I'll KILL YOU, *****.
            It took me a year to figure out how to start a thread with my extraordinary computer skills...what do you post it on? LOL! Actually I did get a haircut yesterday! I'd like to see you kill me....*****!

Comment

yeah who cares wrong forum.

Comment

Interesting story, but it should have been posted in the lounge.

Comment

Thanks! I see the lounge button.I always see every post on the same page so I didn't think it mattered."one small step for mankind"

Comment

Thanks! I see the lounge button.I always see every post on the same page so I didn't think it mattered."one small step for mankind"
                    You should get bullied in real life.

Not sure on your age but I hope it has happened, and is happening and will happen.

I hope/hoped you get bullied in school

I hope you get bullied at home

I hope you get bullied in university

I hope you get bullied at work

And go to hell also

Comment

Working...
                    X