No announcement yet.

East Side Boxing forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Fuck that douchebag site. I got banned for 6 months for nothing.

On the other hand, if I didnt get banned from there, I wouldnt have found BS.
    You joined ****side before you joined BS?

Comment

haha i signed up there before i knew any better because i followed their news page...
      i got banned from there for calling Mosley a gay fish(southpark reference to kanye west) for getting in the ring after floyd won.

I am STILL banned haha. should have known because i had the same screenname and was a obvious yank. those brit basterds got me out of there quick! haha

Comment

If you started the same thread on ESB, saying boxingscene is better, you will get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Pimp C is a poster who spits Mayweather nuthugging garbage on there. He's like their version of Flawless, but only they keep him on there and ban the good posters because they have an agenda.
          Took me less then 10 posts to get banned over there. Some gimp was trying to steal catskills shine. Fu.cking wankers....

Comment

I got banned for saying Boxing Scene was better.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
              I just checked it out, and the threads on the main forum section are so much better then this place. I think Im goin to try it out over there.

I will keep everyone updated. See if there is a difference.
              start up a topic on ESB saying Lennox Lewis was ****e and see how long it takes for them to ban you

Comment

I've had bans as well for next to nothing.I hate when you go back and they've deleted all your previous posts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RVch Loc View Post
                  I got banned for saying Boxing Scene was better.
                  T'was for a good cause, mate. It ain' t even close. BS by Julian Jackson type KO over dem nicca's.

Comment

I'm a god on BS... I can't stand being an unknown mortal over there.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                      I just checked it out, and the threads on the main forum section are so much better then this place. I think Im goin to try it out over there.

I will keep everyone updated. See if there is a difference.
                      Don't come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X