No announcement yet.

I just can;t seem to lose the weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can;t seem to lose the weight.

I got a decent routine some of my friends call it insane.

M/W/F I typically box from 3-7 (at least 2 hours) with a little bit if high rep low weight lifting. then go to JJ for 2 1/2 hours about.

and on days i don;t train i wait tables and basically frun for 3 1/2 hours.

I eat decent my typical meal is a decent sized salad with brocoli,cucumber, letuce, coliflower, green pepers, 8 crutons soy bacon bits, parmesan cheese sliced turkey and light italian dressing.

the way i see if i should be dropping weight like a mother ****er. whats the deal?

Hmmm...my suggestion would be to see a Naturopath or something along those lines and have your body chemistry and insulin levels checked. They may find out something that explains your weight issue and be able to give you advice on how to fix it, dietary ideas outside the norm that will work specifically for your body type.

Perhaps try some cardio in the mornings, before breakfast or anything like that. Something light, walking at a decent pace for instance would do the job of raising your metabolism for the whole day.

Comment

Maybee you bodies getting to use to running and doesn't burn as much cals. You could try something else like swimming.

Comment

I don't run. but soon i pick up rugby 2 days a week. that might help.

I have lost weight just its pretty slow.

Comment

Vulgar, sometimes we lose weight slow because our body is still using any fat cells we have stored, at a slower pace! Thus you reach a plateau of sorts. Try eating fruits with acid, & eat a grapefruit before bed, I swear it works!

Comment

grapefruits are gross.

anything else?

my uncle told me oatmeal

Comment

LOL, oranges have acid, eat a couple of them before going to bed, lemons too, but brush your teeth after, because the acid from lemons takes the enamel off! (I was told this by a dentist). Don't know about the oatmeal, might work, but the thing with oatmeal is, most people put sugar on it, defeats the purpose, know what I mean? But it is healthy because of the oats. But I think you are a big strong guy who can put up with gross grapefruits long enough to see the results........!!!

Comment

Vulgar it's patently obvious you've come down with a clinical case of fatty fat fat fat fat.

Comment

Mr. Earl i would apriciate it if you treated the training forums with respect and didn't play your silly little games in a serious forum.

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
                    Mr. Earl i would apriciate it if you treated the training forums with respect and didn't play your silly little games in a serious forum.
                    I 2nd that motion!

Comment

Working...
                    X