Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman Fails Post Fight Drug Test For Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman Fails Post Fight Drug Test For Sturm

[Click Here To Read More]

A month later though? Sounds like there was some tampering going on. Drug tests take a couple days to come back, not a whole month. Germany's just doing a favor for Sturm here (probably a paid favor)

Comment

Was like fails test

Then was like it's was Soliman so who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        A month later though? Sounds like there was some tampering going on. Drug tests take a couple days to come back, not a whole month. Germany's just doing a favor for Sturm here (probably a paid favor)
        Exactly what I was thinking. When I read the title I was like "wasn't that fight over a month ago"

Comment

What?

Hahaha. Soliman goes in and wants testing all over the place, and then he himself is positive! What a scandal and fiasco.

Soliman joins the long and odd rank of fighters craving more testing and then testing positiv themselves. I believe it was the same for Berto and PEDerson wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            What?

Hahaha. Soliman goes in and wants testing all over the place, and then he himself is positive! What a scandal and fiasco.

Soliman joins the long and odd rank of fighters craving more testing and then testing positiv themselves. I believe it was the same for Berto and PEDerson wasn't it?
            Yes both Berto and Peterson personally requested the services of VADA before the Ortiz and Khan rematches.
            Last edited by chocolate; 03-02-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Another one bites the dust.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Exactly what I was thinking. When I read the title I was like "wasn't that fight over a month ago"
                They probably knew before hand but withheld it. Berto tested positive that one time and they didn't report it for like a month. Think they waited to test the B sample

Comment

Hopefully other fighters take notice and stop taking **** if they are and keep the sport clean.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
                    Yes both Berto and Peterson personally requested the services of VADA before the Ortiz and Khan rematches.
                    I sense a trend.

BTW who asked for testing. For a fight between Maywether and Pa....... Nope. I'm not going there....

Comment

Working...
                    X