Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and my girlfriend of seven years just finished...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the better for relating to drake (relationship crises are a recurring theme).

Comment

and that's all she wrote

move on *****

move on

Comment

if u feel like crying to papa DRO it's coo *****

u can drop a ***** a message

i charge 1mill a message 4 clients but 4 u ***** it's 50k

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
          **** women and **** they're messed up heads, they are impossible to deal with!
          We've been killing eachother ever since I told her I was moving to Melbourne with my mates for six months in January, she said she didn't mind.
          But obviously does, Am I wrong for leaving her for so long?

I've never cheated on her, and she gets jealous sometimes cause I have alot of female friends. At the same time, I've never done with them...

Head is melted, **** women.
          **** women? Do you read what you post? What woman wants her man to run off to some other place for a half a year? You can't expect her to care about or want to be with you in one hand and then on the other hand expect her to be okay with you taking off for six months.
          It sounds like you two are at odds with your relationship, and you are probably doing the right thing by calling it off.

Comment

Fann that sucks bro. Hope you find som1 Else to love

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              nah your mother was complaining about the mess. :bukkake:
              You still shitting yourself in excitement when you see a pair of ****?

Comment

You're only 23. Go out & Enjoy yourself. I'd rather go Melbourne. Go play around with some more bishes.

Comment

Do someone else mate..

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, I'm going to Melbourne either way...

Comment

Youll be fine Phuk her if shes giving you ****, One my best friends , his gf just left him they were together for 11 years to one day leave his ass, for this loser car salesman with no hopes or dreams and is even uglier than my friend, my friend was on his way to be a teacher, anyways lesson learned dont trust no girls

Comment

Working...
                      X