No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Gesta Back on July 9, Vazquez Shot in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Gesta Back on July 9, Vazquez Shot in The Future

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has signed undefeated Filipino southpaw Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta (21-0-1, 11 KO's) to a four year promotional contract and thinks highly of the San Diego City based fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

hmm,Ive seen gesta fight.He has pretty good hand speed and power.His
    defence is something he needs to improve.I think all the top lw beat him.

Comment

I met Gesta @ MGM Grand, he's a fine soft spoken young man and many will be surprised about this young fighter from the Philippines.

Comment

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Gesta's gonna blow up once he blossoms as a good technical fighter!

Comment

I been following Gesta for a while now - I like the skill set he brings to the table. Look forward to seeing where he goes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has signed undefeated Filipino southpaw Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta (21-0-1, 11 KO's) to a four year promotional contract and thinks highly of the San Diego City based fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Gesta is a decent stepping stone. Anyone with a pulse should look at fighting him. He will get alot of Pac Stans following him so when he steps up and gets his ass knocked out it will be in front of a big crowd. Thats always good.

Comment

Interesting. So of the lightweight Mexican champs Arum will put him in vs the least talented? What about the Mexico vs Phillipines rivalry? Isn't it supposed to be the best vs the best? Isn't that what Arum arranged for Pacquiao and Donaire in fights they couldn't lose albeit vs the best Mexicans? Too easy. Much too easy. Oh, wait! I'm just conspiracy theorizing again! Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Interesting. So of the lightweight Mexican champs Arum will put him in vs the least talented? What about the Mexico vs Phillipines rivalry? Isn't it supposed to be the best vs the best? Isn't that what Arum arranged for Pacquiao and Donaire in fights they couldn't lose albeit vs the best Mexicans? Too easy. Much too easy. Oh, wait! I'm just conspiracy theorizing again! Never mind.
                Why not fight Rios since Gesta openly challenged him?

Comment

is he gonna have a trilogy with trazancos?....lol....until this guy beats someone good i aint a fan.....

Comment

Gesta is good figher but there is still a lot to be taught.

Comment

Working...
                    X