Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relief of a Mayweather Fan....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody really hates floyd, every posts about him are facts. if you think they're all hate then something's wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PLANAS View Post
      And you consider yourself one of those so called few objective thinkers?
      I'm a fan of the sport.

Comment

There are several Floyd true fans here but there are some floydiots who will support Floyd blatant ducking and will reason because Floyd will beat them in fantasy fight. Once the fighter defeated by the other, they are quick to say..."You see? He is not on Floyd league. Floyd will beat them both." LMAO

Comment

for the record, i'm a floyd fan.....

a boxing fan primarily, and floyd's one of the best boxer's.... so of course i'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatling View Post
            Margarito had beaten no one of note in 2005 when fight talks were happening.
            Wrong, margarito was consired at the time as the most avoided man in boxing. I believe he had just beaten and taken cintrons 0. This is gettin fun...........

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
              Let's be honest.....

Mayweather fans love when a potential threat/ opponent gets 'exposed' or lose....

a few cases in recent history.....

cotto losing to margarito.....

margarito losing to mosley.....

pacquiao losing to bradley/ marquez....

and let's be honest.... mayweather fans can't wait for broner to lose....

so they can all say how he's no floyd.... and he's overrated etc. etc.

get off broner's nuts.... the kid's brilliant....
              Lmfao!!! Calling pussner brilliant had me spitting my beer all over. You wish the dumb ass was a B rated fighter. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                Wrong, margarito was consired at the time as the most avoided man in boxing. I believe he had just beaten and taken cintrons 0. This is gettin fun...........
                Cintron lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  As a Floyd fan I was pi**** when Pac got ko'd. It blew up the biggest fight in history. I would have love to see Pac vs Floyd going at it
                  I was exactly the same. Pac's hype train crashed that night. Even though I always knew Pac wasn't good enough to trouble Floyd, I felt sad for him because his fans stopped believing in him and they realized he had no business in the ring with Floyd.

Most Floyd fans I know don't hate on Broner at all. Don't know where TS got that from.. I love Broner, he's the future of boxing after Floyd retires.

Comment

Margarito was never a threat to Floyd,just as he was getting hype he lost to Williams
                    That fact that he is accused of ducking Top Rank fighters says it all
                    Other good fights today because of the beef between GoldenBoy and Top Rank

The only reason fans were happy when Marquez sparked out Pacquiao is because Marquez was robbed in the 3rd fight plus there were so many **** posts about mannys all time great chin and invincibility

Floyd retired for a year and a half and people act like that one time was the greatest in WW history
                    When Pacquiao refused to fight Floyd in 2010,Floyd fought the number 1 guy in Mosley
                    Pacquiao fought Clottey in the most obvious fixed fight in years
                    Clottey was in there for big money sparring not to try win

Ye seem to go round and round with the same bull**** theories
                    Truth is Floyd is accused of ducking Top Rank fighters,fights Arum refused to make
                    Pacquiao turned down Floyd twice
                    Mosley Cotto Oscar and Hatton all refused to fight him earlier in his career

Mannys contract was coming to an end with Arum and people started to believe the fight could happen
                    Manny resigned and the fight was killed

Comment

Working...
                    X