• Show
Clear All

66% to 33% - live with it, b*tches.

Big L is overrated vastly.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      66% to 33% - live with it, b*tches.

Big L is overrated vastly.
      you say that because you were 9 and a half when he was doing his thing. you were listening to "i wish i was a little bit taller' at the time.

soft touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        you say that because you were 9 and a half when he was doing his thing. you were listening to "i wish i was a little bit taller' at the time.

soft touch.
        'Cause I can't listen to it when I'm older, right?

I wasn't even born when Elvis was around but I've heard that ****er sing. Stupid logic.

It comes down to a matter of taste and opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if eminem loses votes for being white in a black sector of the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          'Cause I can't listen to it when I'm older, right?

I wasn't even born when Elvis was around but I've heard that ****er sing. Stupid logic.

It comes down to a matter of taste and opinion but I wouldn't be surprised if eminem loses votes for being white in a black sector of the industry.
          of course you can listen when you're older. do you think you're getting the full impact of the music when you listen to it fifteen years after the fact and compare it to today's music?

come on son.

was michael jackson better or elvis presley?

and you better take the bass out of your voice when you're talking to me.

Comment

is the darkest mother phucker on God's green Earth trying to play the race card for the White fellow?

that is comical.

Comment

and just for the record, I am not saying one is better than the other. I am saying to discredit one and have the other on a pedestal is ridiculous. they're both gifted mother lovers.

Comment

Any reputable list has both of them ranked in the top 15-25 greatest rappers of all time. So they're obviously both great. If you don't go by lists, forget about lists, it just takes your ears to realize they are both great rappers. If you try to down one of them to big up the other, then you are just being a fanboy. Eminem was great in his first two major albums, then he just went downhill for me. Big L only had two albums and one of the greatest freestyles i've heard. Those two albums alone gets him a universal ranking of top 25 ATG. 'If you can't respect that, you're whole perspective is wack.'

To me they're pretty equal, with my preference towards Big L. Both of them made just two great albums IMO. Difference being that Big L only made two albums, while Eminem has like 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  is the darkest mother phucker on God's green Earth trying to play the race card for the White fellow?

that is comical.
                  Damn Uncle Tom.

L > Em

Has any rapper fallen off harder than BDK?

Comment

If it wasn't for Big L. Eminem and several of your favorite rappers wouldnt evwen have the style they have now.

Big L birthed these dudes. Wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of his time.

Comment

Eminem could have died after the MM LP, that Inifinite, and SS LP are where his legacy is for me. All that other crap he came out with afterward does not sit well with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X