No announcement yet.

(The Ring) P4P list... Why not Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You are being bias tho. You don't think Mares belongs on there cause you believe he will be exposed and dont see anything special but guess what? Anyone will tell you the same about Guerrero. At least Mares got the resume to back up his argument for being P4P. At the same time you're not complaining about Guerrero being on there just cause you like him...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    thats fine with me. dont care either way whether guerrero is on there or not. but broner and mares def dont belong there... IMO. opinion. OPINION

to the second part: thats how opinions work. same as yours. see what i mean about a 2 way street? you're not gonna convince me anything and i wont convince you about anything, so let it be, yea?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
      Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedKillz

i have yet to see the special nature of mares, i dono, to me he is overrated. only a matter of time before he gets beaten and thrown out of the mix real quick. jus that type of fighter i guess...

Go over to boxrec and take a peep at Mares' resume, dude deserves to be on the list.

Ring ratings are a joke now though. Like I said before, look for Canelo to bumrush the list straight to number 3 in a few months.
      No need to check Boxrec. Everyone knows what Mares' resume looks like. Not to mention everybody thought he would get a boxing lesson from Moreno who people thought was a P4P guy too.

Comment

No need to check Boxrec. Everyone knows what Mares' resume looks like. Not to mention everybody thought he would get a boxing lesson from Moreno who people thought was a P4P guy too.

key word THOUGHT! neither are p4p guys imo. just not sold on mares. maybe i will be one day, but not currently. people thought moreno was going to beat mares? everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i thought mares would win, and he did. lets see what happens after he has more fights. personally, i think donaire schools and makes him rethink his "greatness". the thing about mares i like alot - the heart and the will to fight anybody

Comment

Dude has a great resume. he deserves a place on the pound for pound spot. When most had moreno winning which he was top 10 p4p mares just took the fight into his hands and left the nay sayers with their mouth open..

Comment

I agree with ts to an extent Mares and the ghost belong Broner does not and even though dominate Wlad doesnt either the hw division is pitiful.I would have Mares above Nonito and i believe whenever they meet he stops donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

key word THOUGHT! neither are p4p guys imo. just not sold on mares. maybe i will be one day, but not currently. people thought moreno was going to beat mares? everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i thought mares would win, and he did. lets see what happens after he has more fights. personally, i think donaire schools and makes him rethink his "greatness". the thing about mares i like alot - the heart and the will to fight anybody
              Boxingscene had Moreno on their P4P list man dude. You coming in here trying to argue some bias junk. You don't wanna complain about Guerrero just cause you like him. Some fanboyism ish right there. Shoo fly shoo. Let BOXING fans debate.

Comment

Boxingscene had Moreno on their P4P list man dude. You coming in here trying to argue some bias junk. You don't wanna complain about Guerrero just cause you like him. Some fanboyism ish right there. Shoo fly shoo. Let BOXING fans debate.

you should come with me then. the problem with you fanboys is that you cant take any criticism whatsoever, or any difference in opinion whatsoever. its either yes or no with you boys, and you dont know why or how someone could not agree with you. that is fanboyism my friend, textbook. i dont care about guerrero, i said it before, here it is again, dont care if he is p4p 1 or p4p 99999, does not change my disposition at all. mares and broner dont belong, ghost can be argued. doesnt matter if I like him or not lol, Im not a boxing authority. now settle down and try understanding what a "debate" and what "bias" actually is, not just throwing them around like you learned the new word of the day on the pee wee herman show. you will not win this argument, because you have no facts, only opinions, just like me. difference is Im not trying to make you understand something you agree with, that is why it is called an O-P-I-N-I-O-N!! I dono if i can explain it to you any differently, but i can try to if you think you still need it. jesus how hard is it to comprehend things for some people on NSB, sheesh...

panties get into a wad in seconds when something is not agreed with.

Comment

Mares deserves a p4p ranking over Broner for sure. I can't understand who would see it as a logical move to place Broner on the list at 5 no less. He doesn't have the resume nor has he even began to show any sort of discipline. Who is there to make a tough fight for him at 135? Abril? Maybe? He's naturally bigger in build for his WC. When Broner moves up to 140, he's going to look average. I'm hoping to see him against Rios, a real fight testing his worth on any p4p list.

Ring made their list a joke with those rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Nazzy View Post
                    Mares deserves a p4p ranking over Broner for sure. I can't understand who would see it as a logical move to place Broner on the list at 5 no less. He doesn't have the resume nor has he even began to show any sort of discipline. Who is there to make a tough fight for him at 135? Abril? Maybe? He's naturally bigger in build for his WC. When Broner moves up to 140, he's going to look average. I'm hoping to see him against Rios, a real fight testing his worth on any p4p list.

Ring made their list a joke with those rankings.
                    uhh broner schooling a tomato can hardly makes him belong on a p4p list, but an actual threat at 140 is a must for broner when he moves up

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      uhh broner schooling a tomato can hardly makes him belong on a p4p list, but an actual threat at 140 is a must for broner when he moves up
                      I'm pretty sure that's what I just said mate. Broner needs a test to show why he's on a p4p list. So far I've seen nothing. I think Rios would walk him down and batter him at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X