Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco is Now in Line To Face Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good test for Rigondeaux before he calls out Donaire, let's see how he mixup with Drian Francisco..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Idk you tell me. Wtf happened with the Poon fight? This is bull****. Like, who is this guy?
      You know nothing about boxing..

Comment

rigo wins

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
          You know nothing about boxing..
          That's why Im here. So people like you can teach me a thing or two.

Comment

Just this news that rigo might fight drian is a good promo for the pinoy pug cause peeps might get curious and check him out. It seems only us pinoy boxing fans are aware of his existence.

I still want the pong-rigo fight though. Again, nothing has been finalized yet.

Comment

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
              rigo wins
              drian francisco is no push over, he could give rigo hell

Comment

Poonsawat is definitely a better opponent for Rigo. But Drian Francisco was an interim champion at 115. Rigo wins but I expect Francisco to put up a decent fight.

Comment

IMHO Drian would give anyone hell win or lose! If you think Pacman punches in odd angles.. You should see Drian. Throwing punches on his back with power everytime. But I still think Rigo wins this, very interesting fight.

Comment

my god, i dont think Rigo will lose this but from the comments from some pinoys here it seems this guy is no pushover and good crack lil Rigo's chin if he lands a lucky shot

Comment

People obviously don't know who Francisco is. The guy has the ability to land hard shots from the most odd angles. Not saying that the guy would win, but his power is more than enough to fold Rigo like a cheap tent when he lands

Comment

Working...
                      X