Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Underrated and Overrated Boxers Today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    I laughed at that too. Dirrell earned any negative press he gets. I think this may be the most wasted talent Ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      I laughed at that too. Dirrell earned any negative press he gets. I think this may be the most wasted talent Ive ever seen.
      I think you maybe right, he could be in world title fights right now with the elite of the division but is now 29 with no scheduled fight as far as I know and hasn't had a notable fight in almost 3 years.

Comment

overrated

ward
        rigondeaux
        golovkin (i like him )
        mathysse

underated

viloria
        mares ( guy beat moreno yet a lot of people claim he has no skills)
        bradley (yeah becuase of 1 fight againts the best )

Comment

Broner
          Rigondeaux
          Rios
          GGG

Marquez went from being underrated to overrated overnight (people talking about Floyd rematch, lol).

Ward, Guerrero, and, though I hate to say it, Ortiz and Kahn are all currently underrated or overlooked.

Comment

Overrated:

Pacquiao
            Margarito

Underrated:

Floyd
            Broner

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Overrated:

Pacquiao
                Margarito

Underrated:

Floyd
                Broner
                this is not about who floyd ducked.. merry xmas frankie..

Comment

Knocked out:

Pac
                  Margarito

Not knocked out:

Floyd
                  Broner

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Yeah that's why I said at this stage of their careers. With the exception of Lara

I think Golovkin and Rigondeaux are good fighters with good potential but how they are viewed at this point whilst proving almost nothing, I consider overrated. That doesn't mean they can't go on to do something, but, at this point, they're overrated IMO.

Lara I just think is overrated in general. He's a good fighter but he's no where near as good as people make out on here.

Agreed on Burns, he's definitely underrated.

Salido's quite underrated IMO. Less so since the Juanma wins.

I'd say Molina, despite having an ugly and spoiler-esque style, is underrated.
                      i disagree with lara, he gets overrated by some ppl but so does every single other fighter out there. the general opinion of him i think is fairly accurate, hes one of teh best at 154 imo and would give anyone at the wieght a long nights work.

molina is underrated for sure, salido maybe a little. i think its more a case of juanma being overrated tbh mixed with a stylisctic matchup favorable to salido.

would love to see burns fight broner, if broner can steamroll him like he did everyone else so far he will have proven himself in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X