No announcement yet.

hey, haters vitali will demolish solis.. and will you continue to hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey, haters vitali will demolish solis.. and will you continue to hate

i thought gomez was going to be the one that defeated vitali.. everyone said so.. then vitali demolishes him and you guys go into hiding

alot of people are going to say solis is going to win, then vitali will demolish him.. and you will go back into hiding

klit-haters are the most pathetic people ever.....

i'm picking solis by early knockout

but everybody knows i'm too stupid to predict the winners of fights

i hate the klitschkos because they are smart, good-looking and great fighters

while i'm stupid and ugly. I wanted to become a pro boxer but i was no good

i'm jealous of them

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      i thought gomez was going to be the one that defeated vitali.. everyone said so.. then vitali demolishes him and you guys go into hiding

alot of people are going to say solis is going to win, then vitali will demolish him.. and you will go back into hiding

You have already written this in a previous thread.. SPAM.

For future advice "a lot" is two words not one
      Last edited by rich6666; 12-26-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Gomez had no power to bother the Giant. Solis does. That will make a difference.

Comment

Lol, like Solis is someone to be proud of, and a legacy maker? Ill predict Solis to win, because I hate Klit, and when Klit does beat him, because he's a bum, I will continue to hate klit.
          Last edited by BattleHardened; 12-26-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

God TS, why do you hate on the Klitschkos so much? If you would quit talking about inferior fighters, and make more threads about the Klitschkos, people would respect you as a poster a lot more on here.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              God TS, why do you hate on the Klitschkos so much? If you would quit talking about inferior fighters, and make more threads about the Klitschkos, people would respect you as a poster a lot more on here.
              oh i see what you did there.....

you fail though

Comment

You must have a pretty low opinion of Vitali if you thought Gomez was gonna beat him. So, you just admitted that instead of going into hiding you chose to jump on Vitali's bandwagon? GTFO you hypocritical sloth.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
                  You must have a pretty low opinion of Vitali if you thought Gomez was gonna beat him. So, you just admitted that instead of going into hiding you chose to jump on Vitali's bandwagon? GTFO you hypocritical sloth.
                  your a hypocrite... you will keep on saying someone is going to beat a klit.. the klit will dominate him, and you will continue to hate..

Comment

oh i see what you did there.....

you fail though
                    Sexy analysis on why I fail.

Care to explain?

Comment

Working...
                    X