No announcement yet.

Khan v Thaxton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan v Thaxton

After last night's performance I think Khan would be lucky to make it past the third round against someone like Thaxton but don't hold your breath on that fight being made any time soon.

Khans people will continue to MILK this for as long as they can.. Dont expect to see Khan Fight anyone with some POP to their punch..

He is Fragile.. All that Skill.. and No punch resistance..

Thaxton would Hurt Khan the first Time he landed..

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
      After last night's performance I think Khan would be lucky to make it past the third round against someone like Thaxton but don't hold your breath on that fight being made any time soon.

that sounds like something a hun would say!!

Comment

Originally posted by apollo creed View Post
        that sounds like something a hun would say!!
        Do you even know what 'Hun' means you bigoted tit?

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          Khans people will continue to MILK this for as long as they can.. Dont expect to see Khan Fight anyone with some POP to their punch..

It seems to me that Khan's team have done nothing to try and improve his defensive skills in these last two years and he is going to have to start learning and learning quickly if he wants to progress any further but the state he was in after that punch does not bode at all well for the future.

Comment

Khan's lucky to be un defeated. Limond is known for being a soft puncher and It looks as though we're gonna see Khan in with even softer punchers for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
              Khan's lucky to be un defeated. Limond is known for being a soft puncher and It looks as though we're gonna see Khan in with even softer punchers for the next few years.
              All soft punchers have their day in the sun, Limond just had his. Look at Anthony Mundine being KO'd by feather fisted Sven Ottke yet he went 12 rounds with Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

i don't like to defend khan(for obvious reasons) but its due sometimes.. remember as you get older you chin develops. Also power and technique get better. Thaxton would KILL khan. Hope they fight. Khan is no role model, all that bull**** about the British attacks and how hes sorry etc... when he mates or 'boys' preach and do dat **** in Bolton. WTF!

Comment

^ ''you know what I mean?''

Comment

Thaxton, Earl, Murray would beat him at this stage, his defensive is terrible

Comment

Working...
                    X