No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Stops Jazza Dickens: Fury and Eubank Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
    Hughie Fury never broke sweat, so needs to be back in the ring ASAP. Surely an opponent can be found for him on the David Haye/Tyson Fury card! As for the new Brighton Braggot, a few fights in the USA/Canada would do him a lot of favours!
    That would be excellent. I don't expect anybody big, but he'd be a great addition to the card

Comment

I've heard Hughie will be added to the Haye/Fury card, but obviously with this sort of notice his opponent will be a feeder.

I like his progression in keeping active, and hopefully in the next 12 months we see a step up in opposition.

Comment

Not sold on Galahad.. don't think he can live up to what comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          I've heard Hughie will be added to the Haye/Fury card, but obviously with this sort of notice his opponent will be a feeder.

I like his progression in keeping active, and hopefully in the next 12 months we see a step up in opposition.
          I have no problem with that. Dude's insanely active since turning pro last year. Only other high profile person I can think of doing as much as him is Spence...who's getting rid of opponents just as fast.

2 weeks notice after winning a fight is okay with me. They might even start stepping up next year

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Not sold on Galahad.. don't think he can live up to what comes out of his mouth.
          I think he's alright, but i heard some people call him the new Prince....nope

Comment

Hughie is a 100% on the undercard of Fury/Haye. He has been for months. Mick Hennesy has found it difficult to get him a good opponent. Unfortunately there are not many who want to fight him without demanding ridiculous money.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              Hughie is a 100% on the undercard of Fury/Haye. He has been for months. Mick Hennesy has found it difficult to get him a good opponent. Unfortunately there are not many who want to fight him without demanding ridiculous money.
              Really? Didn't know that.
              But they should be able to find a late replacement somewhere....at least a domestic fighter looking for some cash

Comment

Working...
              X