No announcement yet.

Just Watched Skysports Broadcast of Mayweather-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Watched Skysports Broadcast of Mayweather-Mosley

I never put too much stock in this but I realize the broadcasters do in fact make a difference if u happen to be watching it on TV. I just viewed the Skysports broadcast which was so much more exciting than the HBO Team who had Larry Merchant sounding like a shriveled old prune. Seriously, Larry on the mic with his obvious dislike for Mayweather tried his best to make the fight feel like a drag.

The Skysports announcers on the other hand clearly understood what they were viewing giving credit where it was do and really pointing out all the skills and intricacies of Floyd's performance. Even suggesting Nazim should stop the fight to spare Shane any more punishment...What made me watch this fight again were Tards trying to say that Pac's performance over Shane was more impressive. Thats Bull****!! I completely disagree and if anyone think different please watch the Skysports broadcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=gFdJlb3fQxw

I watched it live on HBO but everytime I rewatch it or download it, I use the Sky Sports version. Its way better commentating and also the audio is just flat out better

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I watched it live on HBO but everytime I rewatch it or download it, I use the Sky Sports version. Its way better commentating and also the audio is just flat out better
      Exactly, I hadn't even watched the replay much amd realize its because of biased azz Larry Merchant miscalling the action. I'm going to open my eyes up to Skysports and give their coverage more attention.

Comment

I agree

Pac-Cotto(Skysports)
        The commentators are spot on, exiting, and fully alert. However, when British fighters fight then they are annoying nuthuggers.

Comment

Working...
        X