No announcement yet.

Hilarious Mike Tyson parody w/ Jim Carrey...LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Mike Tyson parody w/ Jim Carrey...LOL

This is from "In Living Color", I believe. Jim Carrey is playing the host of "Love Connection" and invites Robin Givens to give her account on how her date with Mike Tyson went...

The guy who appears really isn't Mike Tyson, but rather an actor, but still it's funny.

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    This is from "In Living Color", I believe. Jim Carrey is playing the host of "Love Connection" and invites Robin Givens to give her account on how her date with Mike Tyson went...

The guy who appears really isn't Mike Tyson, but rather an actor, but still it's funny.
    no way! i was fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
      no way! i was fooled.

I just pointed out there incase anyone clicked on the video thinking it was going to be the Real Mike Tyson guest starring in the skit.

Comment

thats kennon ivory wayans..the oldest wayans brother

Comment

this is hilarious lol

Comment

In Living Color was one of the best in sketch comedy shows back in the early 90's. After the Wayans Bros. left it only had one more season and then it was canceled.

Another good one is when they had Mike Tyson hosting an a show like Arsenio Hall. He was knocking out his guests on the show.

Comment

Hhahahahah I laughed so much. Nyahahahahha. So similar to the real thing. And Jim Carrey is a legend.

Comment

Working...
              X