Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Andre Ward is as bad as y'all make out he'll fight Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kovalev is the only guy from 160 to 175 who has a chance of beating ward. ward would easily nullify stevenson, but kovalev is far more dynamic.

Comment

LOL Ward is no warrior, the guy is one of the biggest chickens in the sport. He wanted to fight a bum on HBO but they forced him into a fight with... Edwin Rodriguez who was an easy fight but a fight which he didn't want. SOG= Scared of Golovkin. Wars has no balls, no heart. Zero respect for him and Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        kovalev is the only guy from 160 to 175 who has a chance of beating ward. ward would easily nullify stevenson, but kovalev is far more dynamic.
        Right ^^^...

But Kovalev never fought such an athletic tricky/destructive fighter... With a "proper" ref into the ring, Ward would be able to nullify even Kovalev's mobile power...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
          Y'all....Really?

I mean....Y'all?

Really?
          That was the only thing I picked up on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            LOL Ward is no warrior, the guy is one of the biggest chickens in the sport. He wanted to fight a bum on HBO but they forced him into a fight with... Edwin Rodriguez who was an easy fight but a fight which he didn't want. SOG= Scared of Golovkin. Wars has no balls, no heart. Zero respect for him and Sergio.
            ... Excuses: but you are too biased regarding Ward...
            The guy is a highly intelligent powerful athlete... I don't like him either (as a fighter), but this doesn't change reality...

Comment

froch wanted to go home and retire after prince ward took his manhood.

get over it.

Comment

Ward will beat them all soon..

Comment

He's moving up when Virgil tells him to he's said that before

Comment

It's insulting to even mention Kovalev's name in the same sentense as Andre Ward's. And besides, Andre is taking a well deserved rest right now after fighting Rodriquez in November. Andre Ward needs, and deserves, this time off from fighting such a hectic schedule. He fought once last year, and it wasn't even in ****in' Oakland - can you give the guy some slack already? If Kovalev is still on top on lw division at the end of 2014 then, only then, maybe we should discuss a potential SMW fight between the two

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      You know, this guy "yeah dude he whoop on anyone from 160-200"

Time to put up or shut up

There are tests out there, will Ward test himself against a guy that he knows can knock him the **** out with ONE PUNCH

I predict Ward vs Bika 2 next
                      Ward isn't fighting a weight drain Dawson here. I say he gets knock out that is why he won't take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X