Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Vicious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, that's tough. i'm a fan of both guys, but i'm going to have to say alvarez. he can't make WW, so this would have to be at 154, his division. he's also more composed and seems like he'd be able to draw up a good gameplan on how to beat ortiz based on some of his past fights and losses.

Comment

now that this fight is gonna happen. Have yall changed your minds?

Comment

I think Canelo beats Ortiz in a tough fight, most likely by tko.

Ortiz aint gonna make it easy though, he'll make it war.

Gonna be a tough fight for Alvarez, definitely the toughest of his career thus far, and Victor definitely has a solid chance to pull of the win.

Gonna be a really good fight.

Comment

I want to give the edge to Canelo, even though he' younger, he's a slightly more disciplined boxer than Ortiz, although both guys tend to have some mental lapses especially early on in fights.

It's gonna be a close fight with a lot of swing rounds, some good exchanging and both guys fighting in spurts, Canelo slightly edging Ortiz in the championship rounds to get the decision.

Comment

What will be the total time since Ortiz last fought? Coming off of being KTFO and going up in weight... hard to favor ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              What will be the total time since Ortiz last fought? Coming off of being KTFO and going up in weight... hard to favor ortiz.
              exactly. Even though Canelo is younger in the game he is very poised in the ring, has more ring generalship etc

Comment

esta pelea ya valio pa pura riata, pero bueno ni pedo. ortiz se va a cambiar el nombre a victor " no mames" ortiz..........

Comment

if this fight ever happens, Ortiz wins via ko

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    if this fight ever happens, Ortiz wins via ko

i doubt it, canelo stops ortiz in 6-7 rds

Comment

Working...
                    X