No announcement yet.

101-5..... 90 big wins by way of knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    oH & HOW long was Briggs hospital stay after Lewis got through with him? How many brain cells got destroyed.. did he even get a medical checkup.. let alone 24 hr hospital surveillance after his encounter with Lewis.. the fact both fighters are RETIRED due to Vitali's fists is THE END!
    Wasn't Briggs in the hospital for a couple of weeks??

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
      'vitali paid a plastic surgeon to stitch him up' lol.
      He made a special appearance on TV just to show everyone that his eyebrow cut had no real significance regardless of how it looked in the special TV closeups.

He specifically said (I have the video) that it wasn't significant, and was already healed. This was absolutely true, and this was exactly 10 days after the fight. Klitschko also mentioned the 10 days. The camera then showed a closeup, and the cut wasn't even visible.

Comment

The brother's have 19 successful title defenses in a row. Joe Louis holds the record of consecutive/successful title defenses with 25. With that being said.. the brother's are ONLY 2 short of the record for consecutive championship victories with 23 straight championship fights won.
        There can only be one world champion and that is Wlad. I love how you try and combine both Klits as one and use a splintered title as proof of consecutive defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Jimmy, you're a Klitschko lunatic, so I want to ask you a question that has long puzzled me. I'm sure you've seen the Lewis-Klitschko fight, over and over, maybe 20 times. I'm sure you've seen and read every interview and every comment by the doctor who had the fight stopped. So WHY have you never even mentioned the TRUE fact that the doctor had the fight stopped because he thought that the nerve governing the opening and closing of Klitschko's EYELID had been severed, and Klitschko thus couldn't open that eye, and was functionally blind in that eye.

Now this is exactly what the doctor said, and this was his reason for stopping the fight, and you, I and millions more KNOW that there was nothing the matter with the nerve of Klitschko's eyelid; that the doctor had made a foolish mistake, and stolen away the title which had been in Klitschko's grasp.

The verbatim comments from the doctor are also on the internet, apart from the V interviews he gave about it. You're full of reams and reams of info and statistics about Klitschko but....

Again, why have you never spoken about this??
          I think you came at me once with this before. Everyone knows the doctor stopped the fight due to the condition of Klitschko facial & eyelid lacerations & cuts..bleeding.. etc. They were looking for every excuse in the book to stop the fight & yes one of the reasons you can clearly see on tape is that an exhausted Vitali being unaware of the doctors inquiries.. look they were all feeling the pressure to stop the bout because of appearance rather than actual substance.. Vitali was in the fight & was defending himself. They couldn't stop the fight during the action because of the fact Vitali was holding his own for 3rds straight with the gashes.. the ref couldn't find a way to stop it because Vitali WAS NOT GIVING THEM A VALID REASON TO IN THE RING... SO THEY STOPPED IT IN BETWEEN RDS IN A COWARDLY FASHION & AWARDED A TKO W TO LEWIS WHEN IT WAS VITALI WHO WAS VICTORIOUS UP TO THAT POINT. IT'S AS IF THEY SNATCHED A W FROM VITALI & JUST HANDED IT OVER TO LEWIS (BYRD GOT SAME TYPE OF GIFT).. i DON'T care what anyone says.. even the boxing rules... you DON'T WIN A FIGHT BASED ON HOW A FIGHTER'S FACE LOOKED AFTERWARDS & THEN WIND UP LOSING THE BOUT IN BETWEEN RDS WHEN YOU'RE JUST AS READY IF NOT MORE READY TO GO OUT THERE FOR THE ENSUING RD(S).. THAT'S A BS WAY TO LOSE A BOUT & ALL THE HATERS KNOW THIS... WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WAS A FIGHTER BEING SNATCHED OF HIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEAL A W OR LOSE IT JUST AS WELL... BUT TO HAND OVER THE W AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT THE FIGHT BEING PROPERLY COMPLETED BASED ON A DR'S OPINION IS A TRAVESTY!

Comment

Jimmy are you saying the fight shouldn't have been stopped?

Comment

jimmy 1569, are you saying the Lewis/Vitali fight should not have been stopped?

Comment

Let me know when Sugar wins 95.3% of his bouts.. 95% of all the rds he's ever fought & stops 85% of his entire opposition with all 5 defeats losing a TOTAL of 5 rds while winning 28 of the 33 rds they were defeated in. In fact 4 of there 5 defeats were self defeating losses due to ONLY being a lack of stamina & being injury depleted while for the Most part having there way & pummeling there eventual victors.

Vitali has NEVER LOST more than 2 rds in ANY single bout he's been involved..IN ......Wlad might have lost more than two rds a couple of times at worst. We're talking 106 fights. The average boxing fan has NO CLUE whatsoever as to how dominant the brother's have really been.. It's unheard of in the annals of boxing history... There is no one besides the brothers who have combined the sweet science & gotten the Ko's like they have.

vitali Klitschko alone holds about 20 boxing records & has the highest KNOWN bOXER Efficiency rating in the ENTIRE history of boxing. Easy to hate on unprecedented dominance....... NOT so easy to embrace it.. esp. when the numbers are there... the size & strength are there. The brother's have everything covered... THE ONLY TIME THEY'D EVER BE A BETTING UNDERDOG WOULD BE IF THEY FOUGHT EACH OTHER..
                SRR didn't pack an extra 30lbs of muscle and 3-4" in height over his opponents neither. I respect the Klitchko's, but don't have to be impressed by their streak.

Last time a big man with skill was present in the division he destroyed Vitali's face. They've enjoyed not having any real competition for a while now.

Comment

This is the only time we will ever see two borthers own the heavyweight division. Both are already all time greats.

Comment

Working...
                  X