No announcement yet.

droping weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• droping weight

how do you drop 10 pounds or so in the course of a week?

Don't eat run alot try not to drink much water im sure you could lose it in a day if you have the stamina to run 5 or 10 miles.

Comment

thats wrong, you want to eat, just eat in moderation, try and eat every 2-3 hours in small quan******, and drunk A LOT of water, water helps to lose weight and is reallly important for hydration, except for that, run everyday, run in the morning right when you wake up, dont eat before you run becuase you will burn the fat that you created the night before, then come home and eat breakfast after a 2-3 mile run in the morning, then run again at night for about 1-2 miles, or however you stamina carries you really, if you have a jump rope it would be good to use that too...

make sure you are concious of what you eat also, stay away from dark meat eat lean meats like chicken, pork chops, fish, and dont butter your fish and just all around greasy and fatty foods.. make sure your eating a lot of fruit and drinking plenty of water. have snacks inbetween large meals so if your eating every 2-3 hours eat a odwalla bar and an apple and maybe some baby carrots, eat simple healthy snacks with fruit or a vegetable...

so for example:

for breakfast have oatmeal and an apple

snack: fruit, water, some kinda health bar

snack: vegetable some pretzels or yogurt

lunch: half a chicken water, milk (milk has fat and sugar but you need the calcium)

snack: fruit and some kind of nut i.e. walnut, almond....

snack: water, pbj sandwhich

dinner: some fish and water some kind of vegetable

remember eat all this is in small quan******

Comment

cleanse your anus out

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder54
          Don't eat run alot try not to drink much water im sure you could lose it in a day if you have the stamina to run 5 or 10 miles.
          that advice is a recipe for 1) dehydrating yaself 2) suicide
          come on man, if u dont eat, u at least need 2 drink water, water actually speeds process of weight loss, not many people know it.

Comment

If you have to lose 10 pounds in a week, you need to move up a weight class, unless you haven't been training and eating right, I've made the mistake of trying to crash diet.

Comment

i lost 15 pounds in a week wear a garbage bag when you do cardio and eat nothing but protien bars

Comment

I don't pretend to be a boxing expert here or anything cause i don't participate in the sport but i can tell you something from my own experience: I push myself to extreme's when doing any physical work, however when i started to do this a few years ago i gradually lost weight over a longer period of time (months)- I ate 3 square meals a day, didn't eat much in between meals and cut down on bad foods- however i didn't cut the bad foods out i just ate them in less quan****** and ate them in moderation. I still drank alcohol and cut that down too. Now with years of experience i find it piss easy to drop kilo's these days and i think i am much fitter than what i used to be. Maybe my diet has changed a little. I would be confident of losing 13 pounds in 1 week these days and i have seen my weight fly around by as much as 5 pounds in 1 day. I just work extremely hard. Now THUNDER--- the intial question was a week not a day. A week can be a long time for weight loss but you got me baffled as to how you could suggest to someone to not drink water or eat. I tried that when i first started exercising and i mistakenly skipped the occasional meal- I found doing this made me far less energetic and my training would suffer from it- i would feel lethargic and have no energy. But as time went by i learnt a bit about myself and found you definetly need food in order to train effectively or you will not achieve your goals in any physical training!

Comment

man what hell, the kid wants to lose 10 pounds of weight not fat. And dont say he needs to move in weight cause Cotto lost 20 pounds vd Corely. Spinks lost 20 pounds vs Judah and Gatti loses like 20 every fight

Comment

well weight usally means fat

Comment

Working...
                    X