Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Six-time world champion, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs), sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss his upcoming fight with pound for pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26 KOs). The match is scheduled to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather's WBC championship will be at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ghost will make a good opponent when it's all said and done because he is going to go in there and try and throw the kitchen sink at Money May. I expect a very entertaining match.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about, do your thing Robert. Everyone's going to hate anyways, so just enjoy the moment and do what you do.

Comment

Ah man. We gonna hear constantly BS from this dude now.

I hope Floyd deforms this quitter's face.

Comment

Good luck to him he knows Floyd is on the slide and thats a good mind set for him to have .

Comment

War Guerrero...

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Ghost will make a good opponent when it's all said and done because he is going to go in there and try and throw the kitchen sink at Money May. I expect a very entertaining match.
              I agree, its going to be a great fight, one you can't miss, can't wait.

Comment

The 0 becomes 1. The Ghost by KO wow,did i said that!

Comment

Guerrero is nothing but a good sparring partner... especially fighting floyd...the best Guerrero will do is look like a good sparring partner... He's been in and out of the ring for LONG LONG periods of time during his career.. and he's never really fought any tough fights... the tough fights he almost had, there has always been something to get in the way... and even though any of the reasons why the fights were not made, were not his fault.. those fights were still not made..and so he's never really fought any good, tough fights, especially consistently thru his career... it's nothing but a walk in the park for Floyd, like always.
                  Last edited by keyz3r0; 02-21-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                    The 0 becomes 1. The Ghost by KO wow,did i said that!
                    Let's hope the Ghost, dosen't make, an Ortiz like $$$ Deal,
                    To make Our Hero Look good!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X