Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men shouldnt hit woman??why do they get away with EVERYTHING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men shouldnt hit woman??why do they get away with EVERYTHING?

They can disrespect us,lay hands on us,come on our property and raise hell,put fingers in your face,spit on you,scratch your car up and it's ok??but if you flip out and lay hands on them you are wrong??Woman get away with to damn much and thats why some jump up in mens faces like they do and it just aint right

Anyone...lay hands on me...anyone...imma beat they ass

Comment

Start the revolution Larry

We'll call it "testosteroneism"

Comment

If women don't want to be hit they shouldnt initiate violence. That being said, most men who hit women wouldnt even think about putting hands on me if I spit in their face.

Comment

Hit whomever you feel deserve to be hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Hit whomever you feel deserve to be hit.
            Im cool with it as long as you hold everyone to the same standards. Dont not hit me when I disrespect you and then go home and beat up your girlfriend. If you want to be a tough guy, fine. Just dont be a part time tough guy.

Comment

Comment

Thats why you should just go totally **** Larry, your BF puts his hands on you whoop his ass and maybe pound it out later when you make up.

Also most cops aren't going to want to touch a guy/guy domestic with a 60ft poll, just tell them it over and cool now and they will feel they dodged an awkward bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
                  I spit in the mouth of any thirsty rape victim... family included.
                  You've become a poor caricature of yourself.

Comment

becuase you a grown ass man, son!

don't put hands on no female. . Unless it's a bull dyke beast, and she's getting in yo ass. . Then you should render her unconscious with a well placed left hook

Comment

Working...
                    X