Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you knock Floyd for taking a tuneup fight after getting out of jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw the terms: "Would you Knock Floyd for taking a" and "jail" in the title I seriously began to get worried.

Please tell me that was intentional.

Comment

long as it aint on ppv.................

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if mayweather-ortiz was a big fight....dear god what's a tuneup gonna be like?

Mayweather vs Lopez

Mayweather vs Vargas

On PPV for 70 bucks

Comment

i would prefer for it to be off of ppv

his last real tune up was juan manuel marquez. it was a ppv, but marquez is an ATG in his own right and draw, even if he was an old and blown up LW

some of you guys put a ton of weight into that win, but some of you guys have no idea what the hell you are talking about and have never boxed a round in your lives.

it was a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Mayweather vs Lopez

Mayweather vs Vargas

On PPV for 70 bucks
            fernando vargas? i'd pay for that! oh and mayweather vs mayorga. damn the trash talk would be so insane! omg what a great............dead.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i would prefer for it to be off of ppv

his last real tune up was juan manuel marquez. it was a ppv, but marquez is an ATG in his own right and draw, even if he was an old and blown up LW

some of you guys put a ton of weight into that win, but some of you guys have no idea what the hell you are talking about and have never boxed a round in your lives.

it was a tune up.
              i boxed half a round before being brutally ko'd by paulie malignaggi. does that count?

Comment

fernando vargas? i'd pay for that! oh and mayweather vs mayorga. damn the trash talk would be so insane! omg what a great............dead.
                Sorry, it would be Jessie Vargas.

Sure they can run the whole Balboa Tommy Gun story for the 24/7.

Comment

i boxed half a round before being brutally ko'd by paulie malignaggi. does that count?

yes

you are what we call a "veteran" in matchmaking.

Comment

Are you Thadeus Parker?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      I wouldn't mind this fight and would pay for it. The buildup would be great as they're both entertaining people. Amir has a different style.

The only thing is I don't think it'll ever happen. I see Garcia upsetting Amir. Amir isn't someone I rank highly in the dependability and reliability departments.
                      motherfuc*er

Comment

Working...
                      X