Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Klitschko's the highest paid heavyweights off alltime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Lennox more than doubled Vitali's lifetime earnings at 150 million. This is his actual net worth because on the same site they list Tyson as only being worth 1 million dollars.

Lennox Lewis: 150 million
    Vitali Klitschko: 65 million
    Wlad: ???

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...wis-net-worth/
    http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...hko-net-worth/
    It states 60 million as i posted in the previous.... Net worth & total earnings are not one & the same.

All articles for 'Joe Calzaghe Net Worth'
    Check out all the articles related to Joe Calzaghe Net Worth. Share the articles with your friends, click them and enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We couldn't find anything for your search. Please try again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Joeyzagz;12304810]Lennox more than doubled Vitali's lifetime earnings at 150 million. This is his actual net worth because on the same site they list Tyson as only being worth 1 million dollars.

Lennox Lewis: 150 million = 60 mil net worth 5 less than Vitali who's last 2 or 3 fights not included.
      Wlad: 30 mil but almost 2 yrs ago pre/Haye fight & 3 or 4 others

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        It states 60 million as i posted in the previous.... Net worth & total earnings are not one & the same.

All articles for 'Joe Calzaghe Net Worth'
        Check out all the articles related to Joe Calzaghe Net Worth. Share the articles with your friends, click them and enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        We couldn't find anything for your search. Please try again.
        Joe Calzaghe Net Worth 21 million
        http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...ghe-net-worth/
        Not bad for a Non-American, Non-Heavyweight who only fought twice in America!

Lennox was recieving 7 million dollar cheques TO NOT FIGHT TYSON from Don King in the 90's so I wouldnt be surprised if the 150 million figure is correct. Plus the figure was verified as recently as May 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          Lennox more than doubled Vitali's lifetime earnings at 150 million. This is his actual net worth because on the same site they list Tyson as only being worth 1 million dollars.

Lennox Lewis: 150 million
          Wlad: ???

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...hko-net-worth/
          One site (yours) has his net worth at 150 mil & another site (mine) has it at 60 mil.

Both sites list Vitali at 65 mil..

One site (yours) lists Calzaghe at 21 mil & another doesn't list him at all.

Seems to me someone's tampering with the numbers.... here.. umm!
          Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

that Foreman grill, man, who would've known

Wlad needs to endose some sort of deep fryer or something. Maybe stir fry. I dunno

Comment

not even close....tyson & holyfield by a landslide....

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post

Wlad needs to endose some sort of deep fryer or something. Maybe stir fry. I dunno
                Craziest part was that Hulk Hogan was initially offered that deal and he turned it down cause he thought it sucked lol.

Now after his wife pistolwhipped him for all his money in the divorce hes practically broke. lol

Life is a biiiiithch sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Craziest part was that Hulk Hogan was initially offered that deal and he turned it down cause he thought it sucked lol.

Now after his wife pistolwhipped him for all his money in the divorce hes practically broke. lol

Life is a biiiiithch sometimes
                  Well you beat me to it. I want to say Hulk ended up endorsing a juicer or something, either way it failed.

Highest paid? No. Tyson is the highest paid ever. I've heard he made around 300 million in his career. I'm willing to bet they both die with more though. But then again that's a safer bet than betting the sun will rise tomorrow.

Comment

Well those stats cannot be right.

I remember posting about Wlad making 8mil euro or something for a fight he had a few years ago.

And he made around 15mil in the Haye fight...

So thats 23 right there....

Wlad has to be worth minimum 50mil from his fighting alone...

I'm not even talking about their business ventures and endorsements etc.

These guys sell out arenas in Germany of all places...We are talking about 30 000+ with German money......its not like they are selling stadiums in russia.

P.S. I put zero value in Forbes and other online sources for income of anyone...I would actually like to know what methodology they use to get their figures because when talking about non-athletes they are so off sometimes that you have to wonder how they retain any credibility.
                    Last edited by Banderivets; 07-04-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      One site (yours) has his net worth at 150 mil & another site (mine) has it at 60 mil.

Both sites list Vitali at 65 mil..

One site (yours) lists Calzaghe at 21 mil & another doesn't list him at all.

Seems to me someone's tampering with the numbers.... here.. umm!
                      Heres another site confirming Lennox Lewis's 150 million net worth and it documents the fights that led to that number. Converted to dollars:

Debut-1997: 30 million
                      1997-2001: 60 million
                      Tyson 2002: 46 million(with ppv revenue)
                      Klitschko 2003: 14 million

Total: 150 million

He's the 16th richest resident in Hertfordshire just behind David Beckham. http://hertfordshire.greatbritishlif...hest-50-30171/

Comment

Working...
                      X