Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wonder if Victor took a dive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think it was fixed, however, it seems that a lot of casuals do think it was, the whole, hug/kiss fest then the cheap shot while the ref isn't looking just looked too WWE to alot of people I've spoken to.

What's more shocking is how much Floyd missed and how many good shots Ortiz got in that round. Landed 3 solid punches and had Floyd backing up just before the headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      i think he did. i mean he took similar or even more powerful clean punches in the berto fight, and he came right up.
      then comes floyd who isn't even known for his power, and sparks him out cold???
      suspicious ...............
      Vic didn't see May's KO punch and it was a ***straight right hand to the right side of Vic's face while Vic was looking to the left***--- that is a very powerful punch to receive because of the awkwardness of the position in which your head, neck and shoulders are positioned.

Comment

that's what you get when you are offered small millions of dollars. you just smile at things and disregard on important things

Comment

Working...
        X