No announcement yet.

KEDS PRODUCTION PRESENTS { THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF GERALD McCLELLAN}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEDS PRODUCTION PRESENTS { THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF GERALD McCLELLAN}

At the 3:00 mark is where benn lands a ferocious forearm upside gerald,s head and immediately he reaches for his head... That may have did it...

Comment

Sick Mo Murda Beat.

Comment

His fights with Julian Jackson and brutal sparring sessions with Tommy Hearns may be to blame. He was already ****ed going into the Benn fight.

Comment

It's a shame we don't get to see these kind of fights anymore. They just DON'T have that twinkle and magic in the air combined with the lgendary atmosphere In the staduim.

Nowadays it's all about ducking, dodging, padded records, canned fights and propaganda stunts.

This above post is completely unrelated to the damage he sustained, but I am just talking about similar fights in general.

Whatever happened to ceasers palace?

What happened to the legendary white and yellow lighting?

What happened to boxing?

It quite sad; both the damge he sustained and the state of boxing today.

"It could happen to Roy in any fight and he knows that"
          Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-12-2010, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
            His fights with Julian Jackson and brutal sparring sessions with Tommy Hearns may be to blame. He was already ****ed going into the Benn fight.
            he may have already sustained some damage prior.

but im sure Benn walking through everything Mclellan had to offer and clobbering him in the face didn't help much either.

just saying..........

Comment

I put together just some of the fight and if any of you guys seen this fight then let me just say at the end of the fight benn was being interviewed and the guy asked benn what do think the problems were with gerald and benn stated he with stood a lot of punching power and i,ll be dammed if he didn,t... Love you gerald always...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                At the 3:00 mark is where benn lands a ferocious forearm upside gerald,s head and immediately he reaches for his head... That may have did it...
                How comes it doesen't happen to every fighter then?

Comment

Don,t get me wrong muh... Gerald was complaining to a guy he was sparring with who hit him dead right in the face and gerald supposingly winched in pain and said don,t tell anyone so yea, he had the problem going into the fight and benn just brought it out...

Comment

Benn was a beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X