Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Travis Tygart and the USADA are bad for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better testing is bad for boxing? and the USADA who have thrown more famous, more richer athletes under the bus worldwide would play with Mayweather? Can people get any dumber? Really? Can they?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Examiner...Nuff said..
      loool....rick rockwell is the biggest piece of ****

Comment

Examiner realy has something against Floyd Mayweather and anyone who is associated with him ay? But I guess its strange they werent tested for the final 18-19 days but it keeps the fighters on their toes because you just never know when they'll show up.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_duzzit10 View Post
          Examiner realy has something against Floyd Mayweather and anyone who is associated with him ay? But I guess its strange they werent tested for the final 18-19 days but it keeps the fighters on their toes because you just never know when they'll show up.
          Really? We will never know if Floyd doesn't really know he is not going to be tested in the last 18 days. We know in every sport or commission there are a lot of corrupt officials. Like Pac already judged was using PED by the Mayweathers/*****s without any evidence to back up their accusation other than Pac refused to submit on Floyd like military order to him to follow the 14 days cut off. How sure are we that nobody in USADA told Floyd that they are not going to be tested in the last 18 days? And who knows if Floyd injected himself some kind of PED that will disappeared in few days knowing he has 18 days to do that? Who knows? You know? I think they should go to this lie detector test otherwise they are guilty as F**CK if they duck that test like Pac ducked the OST!
          Last edited by whirlwind; 05-22-2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bongwater View Post
            The USADA and the whole Olympic style drug testing was nothing but an scheme crafted by Floyd Mayweather to avoid fighting Pac. 14 days... 18 days or whatever cutoff period -- Floyd doesnt really give a ****. Floyd knows he successfully wiggled his way out of a megafight with Pac.
            Yep, Floyd is such a master of ducking he can now see into the future.
            Last edited by Big Vern; 05-22-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by bongwater View Post
                The USADA and the whole Olympic style drug testing was nothing but an scheme crafted by Floyd Mayweather to avoid fighting Pac. 14 days... 18 days or whatever cutoff period -- Floyd doesnt really give a ****. Floyd knows he successfully wiggled his way out of a megafight with Pac.
                i'm always perplexed by this argument. how could floyd have been certain that pac wouldn't just agree to the tests like every other fighter in the world? if anyone wiggled their way out of the fight, wouldn't it be the guy who refused testing...filed a lawsuit and broke off negotiations? just sayin. it amazes me that there are still people out there that think refusing tests wildly used by olympic athletes citing they will weaken him as his excuse isn't suspicious.

Comment

I'm actually shocked that pasawayako used words with more than two syllables.

That being said; it's foolish to believe that more effective testing measures is bad for the sport. It will offers greater protection to fighters safety and ensures that more cheaters are caught in the net so to speak.

Comment

examiner....

Comment

It's not entirely impossible that there is corruption in the USADA, just like any other organization. Now that we know the testing did cut-off at 18 days, who's to say that Floyd didn't receive an anonymous phone call stating that there would no more tests until after the fight. Things aren't always black and white people, the USADA want this contract in boxing and Floyd is there money ticket in.

Comment

Working...
                      X