Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Back on June 2 and September 15?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Back on June 2 and September 15?

According to former champion Antonio Margarito (38-8, 27KOs), there are plans being discussed for two fights in the coming months - including one on June 2 in Ciudad Obregon, and another in September in the United States.....possibly on September 15th in Las Vegas, with some form of a world championship at stake - which happens to be the same date and location for a planned middleweight clash between WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and mandatory Sergio Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus. This man is no longer gonna have an eye.. And how the hell is he still able to get tittle shots?? I don't get it... He hasn't won a fight in like 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Jesus. This man is no longer gonna have an eye.. And how the hell is he still able to get tittle shots?? I don't get it... He hasn't won a fight in like 3 years.

You answered your own question brother.

Comment

He won one like last year... or a year and a half ago.... Mosley's still getting title shots. 4 of his last 5 were title fights I think (including this one)

Comment

The Racket Squad: Blind Ambition

Another sad boxing sage about a man who has love, money, friends and fans but also appears to have blind ambition.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            Another sad boxing sage about a man who has love, money, friends and fans but also appears to have blind ambition.
            in this case. its a half blind ambition

Comment

Sadly, this is what boxing turned in to.

When he was on top of his game, he couldn't pay people to fight him lol

Now that he's been exposed, everyone wants a piece.

I miss the good ol days of fighters wanting the best available fights.

Mosley, Holyfield, DLH are fighters that come to mind, that fought everyone.

Comment

Margarito vs paul williams

Comment

Margarito vs Mayweather, make it happen.

Comment

Margarito vs K9?

Comment

Working...
                    X